B Complex Vitamins for a Strong Nervous & Immune System

B Complex Vitamins for a Strong Nervous & Immune System

A Story by JaroldPierce
"

Vitamins and minerals are extremely important for a proper functioning of our organism. However, there is no way you can extract all the needed vitamins per day only through eating.

"
Vitamins and minerals are extremely important for a proper functioning of our organism. However, there is no way you can extract all the needed vitamins per day only through eating. This is why it is important to choose a good vitamin complex that will fuse your system with the needed amount of precious vitamins. One of the most important vitamins is the B Komplex. This is a larger family of vitamins comprising or Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9 & B12. Thiamine, panthoneic acid or folic acid are all vital B complex vitamins which help strengthening your immune system so that you can withstand infections and viruses. Then, B vitamins also help with growing a beautiful, healthy and shiny hair and nails, and they will help keeping emotional stress and anxiousness at bay. 
The B complex vitamin acts immediately not only on your physical system, but also on your psychological one. Do you struggle to go sleep every night? Do you feel tired every morning without an apparent reason? Perhaps you have to put up with a feeling of tremor in the chest, your legs or arms? Migraines which seem never to give up? You most definitely have got a Vitamin B komplex deficiency, and you should make sure to procure some supplements. 
When you are searching for the right vitamin complex supplements, you should keep in mind that
-you can choose a supplement containing only the B vitamin complex- comprising the necessary daily sources of all the 9 different B vitamins
-you can purchase a multivitamin supplements that besides the vitamin B complex, will also contain the right dosage of all other precious vitamins and minerals for your system (Vitamin C, D, E, Magnesium and all the other vital minerals and vitamins). 
B Komplex helps with energy production
In order to transform glucose into system energy, several B vitamins from the complex are needed- mainly Vitamin B6, B5,B3, and B2. If your system lacks any of these vitamins, chronic fatigue and lethargy can easily occur. 
B komplex helps you maintain a healthy nervous system
The brain needs the proper amounts of Vitamins B1, B6 & B12 to function good, while pregnant women need to protect their fetus from all types of abnormalities by taking enough B9 Vitamin. Vitamin B komplex deficiency can easily lead to depressive states, insomnia, anxiousness and other such nervous system complications. 
B komplex for a healthy skin +nails + hair
B vitamins are needed for proper cell production in our system, and in order to make sure that your skin, nails and hair regenerate properly and healthily, vitamin B is essential.  

© 2012 JaroldPierce


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
Added on December 14, 2012
Last Updated on December 14, 2012
Tags: B Komplex