Largest Indonesian Home Rental & Sale Portal

Largest Indonesian Home Rental & Sale Portal

A Story by JaroldPierce
"

Finding your dream home is never easy, especially with the market abounding in all types of offers- some of them good, but some of them really bad. Now, you can have access to one of the largest rumah

"
Finding your dream home is never easy, especially with the market abounding in all types of offers- some of them good, but some of them really bad. Now, you can have access to one of the largest rumah dijual, or homes for sale and rent portals in Indonesia. You can take your time to search according to your own criteria and contact the seller or the landlord for further questions. The listings come with many details, such as the size of the home, the exact location, neighborhood attractions and plenty more. 
Also, if you want to list your home for jual rumah, that is listing your house for sale, you can do it here. At rumahku.com everyone is welcome to search for home rentals, or list their property for sale. The search tab is nicely categorized according to following features:
-search according to your preferred province- Jakarta, Bali, West Java, Central Java, Riau Islands, Lampung, South/North Sumatra or Yogyakarta
-searching for the perfect rumah or house according to preferred cities: Jakarta, Bali, Bangka Belitung, Gorontalo, Jambi, Nusa Tenggara Barat, Papua, Papua Barat or Sumatera Utara. 
-search according to type of property that you want to rent or buy- house, land, apartment, office, villa, office/store, warehouse, plant, hotel, and plenty more. This is the most detailed search for property or home rental/sale portal that you can find out there.
 
-minimum vs. maximum price- you can simply list your available budget, and the search engine will find for you properties that fit exactly your available budget. Therefore, you don’t have to worry that you need to spend more on your rent than you can afford to!
The dijual rumah portal, or the website containing homes for sale is a very user friendly site that you can use very easily. You will quickly find the house of your dreams for you and your family. Why spend tens of hours online on research and find nothing that fits your needs, when you can start your search directly here and make sure that you will have access to high quality properties. 
All of the ads listed here contain plenty of photographs so that you can check out the home inside and out, and plenty other detail information that is useful for your reference. This rumah di jual is like your own virtual property management office, where you can browse through files and listings right from the comfort of your home!  

© 2012 JaroldPierce


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

195 Views
Added on December 17, 2012
Last Updated on December 17, 2012
Tags: rumah dijual, jual rumah, rumah