Paris Music Limited

Paris Music Limited

A Story by JaroldPierce
"

Paris Music Limited is recognized for its ability to produce sound-a-like top quality professional backing tracks for license to various professional grade singers as well as performers.

"

Paris Music Limited is recognized for its ability to produce sound-a-like top quality professional backing tracks for license to various professional grade singers as well as performers. If you are looking for professional backing tracks then you will certainly not regret dealing with Paris Music Limited. This is because they will make use of only the most accomplished musicians as well as singers to create your backing tracks.


What you get when you ask Paris Music Limited to create professional backing tracks for you is music that is so good that you will not be able to differentiate it from original song recordings. Their music backing tracks do not have fade outs. Instead, these quality backing tracks have definite endings and they will also always be recorded in the original key unless you prefer to not have this feature.


Paris Music Limited will also provide other services such as producing music backing tracks in different keys (as specified by the client) and availability will also vary from one track to another. All that you have to do in order to have Paris Music Limited produce quality backing tracks is contact them so that they can provide you with a quote.


If you have a title then Paris Music Limited can provide you with up to four different versions of the title. These include the instrumental, backing vocals, record mix and multi-track. If you choose the instrumental version then there will be complete backing tracks with just instruments and no vocals.


You can also go in for backing vocals in which case you get complete backing tracks that feature all the different instruments plus all relevant backing vocals. You can also opt for record mix in which case you will get a full mix which will include the lead vocal.


You can also order individual music backing tracks online via the secure shopping pages of Paris Music Limited. On the other hand, if you prefer to make your order over the phone then you can do that at any time between the hours 9:30 to 1:30 PM by calling 0845 6434928.


If you are looking for a discount then you can get one from Paris Music Limited. The amount of discount offered by them depends on the quantity of the music backing tracks ordered by you. For three tracks you can get a ten percent discount; for five tracks the discount offered is 20 percent and for ten or more tracks the company is ready to give you a 25 percent discount.

© 2013 JaroldPierce


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

335 Views
Added on May 10, 2013
Last Updated on May 10, 2013
Tags: quality backing tracks