Everything you Need for Your Mobile Marketing Campaigns

Everything you Need for Your Mobile Marketing Campaigns

A Story by JaroldPierce
"

Did you know that well over 20% of the entire Internet traffic comes from mobile devices? So what does this mean? Simply put, that if your site is not mobile optimized, then you are missing out on a h

"

Did you know that well over 20% of the entire Internet traffic comes from mobile devices? So what does this mean? Simply put, that if your site is not mobile optimized, then you are missing out on a huge percentage of your potential customers and profits. You should definitely look into mobile marketing, and optimize your website, but also start working on text messaging campaigns. Through such an SMS campaign you can actually target the exact audience that you want. You can send out all your promotions, discounts, coupon codes and special deals to all your customers’ mobile phones.

 

All you need to do is find a reliable and reputable provider of texting service, and thus you will have access to your own online account. From there, you can send out bulk text messaging for the promotion of your products and services. People will read your ad text on their smart phone, and if your call to action is strong enough, customers will come to you. Text message marketing can be used in so many productive ways for your business...so make sure you will not miss out on all these great opportunities.

 

In order to gain instant traffic and keep your business truly busy, all you need to do is send to your customers the mobile coupons. This way, they will receive a certain code on their phone, and then with their next purchase from you they will receive an instant discount of 5%, 10% or whatever the discount that you want to offer. You really need to learn how to attract crowds if you want to build a reputable business for yourself. Connecting your business with your mobile is extremely easy and quick but only if you will take advantage of the services offered by reputable providers:loyalty kiosks, text messaging campaigns, a wide range of texting services, mobile coupons, surveys and polls…and everything else!

 

Marketing campaigns can be truly well organized, especially if you can benefit of services offered by the best providers out there. A few more reasons why you should implement mobile marketing immediately:

-you can build your client list instantly and keep in touch with your customers at all times with the click of a button

-inform them about all your special deals and promotions

-come up with instant special deals and thus increase your traffic flow in times when your business is a little bit down…

-get the feedback that you need quickly (through surveys that you will create)

-simply build your brand and attract more customers to your site!

 

 

© 2013 JaroldPierce


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on May 17, 2013
Last Updated on May 17, 2013
Tags: loyalty kiosks, mobile marketing campaigns