Introducing Gastro - The Classy and Handy Restaurant, Cafe and Recipe Wordpress Theme

Introducing Gastro - The Classy and Handy Restaurant, Cafe and Recipe Wordpress Theme

A Story by JaroldPierce
"

Gastro is a multi-purpose, feature-rich, and versatile Wordpress theme designed for restaurant and cafe owners to address the needs of their cafe, or restaurant and food bloggers websites.

"

Jolly news to every restaurant or cafe owners and chefs or future chefs! Studio Twist has just released another wordpress theme for all restaurant and cafe owners named Gastro. So what makes this theme so exciting? Read more below and let’s discover this amazing wordpress theme.


What is Gastro all about?


Gastro is a multi-purpose, feature-rich, and versatile Wordpress theme designed for restaurant and cafe owners to address the needs of their cafe, or restaurant and food bloggers websites.


What are Gastro’s Main Features?


Online reservation. With Gastro developers no longer need to build their own reservation online system. Studio Twist has done it for you and as clean and detailed documentation that comes along with it.


Opentable. This feature allows customers to see which tables are still open and reserve it. This cafe wordpress theme is just the right thing for your customers. It allows them to reserve open tables online and adds more star points for your business.


Multi-branch support. Allows customers to have reservations without the help of a third-party plugin. Perfect restaurant wordpress theme for busy chain of restaurants like yours.


Food Menu Templates. Business owners or their developers no longer need to upload those ugly PDF files and put them on your website. Gastro has plenty of food menu templates that you can choose from. Adding more star points for restaurant owners.


Delivery solution. Gastro has designed a new order box interface which delivers fast and better experience for your customers. Thus, adding more convenience for your patron which is the aim for every restaurant or cafe out there.


Multiple Recipe Templates. Gastro is also a recipe wordpress theme designed for food bloggers and aspiring foodies. They can simply share their recipe with the templates Studio Twist has designed. Making your website more stylish and appetizing at the same time.


Build even without code knowledge. Studio Twist has created Gastro, making it more easier and functional for busy restaurant owners. All the admin’s have to do is just click and drag then viola! You have your own website to use for your business.


Conclusion

Studio Twist indeed has created a new type of genius that makes the lives of restaurant owners easier and manageable. From the main features down to its templates, Gastro - Multipurpose Cafe & Restaurant WordPress Theme is indeed the perfect choice. Even for those who aspire to inspire the world one recipe at a time.

© 2017 JaroldPierce


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on August 16, 2017
Last Updated on August 16, 2017
Tags: bakery, cafe, chef, delivery, dining, fast food, food, menu, parallax, pizza, recipe, reservation, restaurant, sushi, wine