How to Get Your Bail Bonds Processed?

How to Get Your Bail Bonds Processed?

A Story by JaroldPierce
"

In case you don’t have the necessary bail amount, then you can simply contact our EZ Free Bail Bonds St Tammany office or any of our regional offices that is close to you.

"

Whenever you get yourself into legal trouble, and when you are facing an imminent arrest, then EZ Free Bail Bonds is always there for you to help you with your bail bond needs. Of course, there are certain steps that you will need to take in order to make sure that you don’t spend any time in jail. Naturally, it is essential for you to know whether your crime is catalogued as a misdemeanor or a felony. In the case of misdemeanors or light felonies, the ball amount is usually preset and thus you can post the bail and avoid jail quite easily. In case you don’t have the necessary bail amount, then you can simply contact our EZ Free Bail Bonds St Tammany office or any of our regional offices that is close to you.


If you are being charged with a serious felony (such as rape or manslaughter), then it is a more complex situation. In these instances, the bail amount may have to be determined by the judge and thus you will need to make an appearance in the court to know your exact bail amount. Hence, it will also be a good idea for you to hire a lawyer as well, since a lawyer can argue on your behalf in front of the judge for a more lenient bail.


Once you know your bail amount, then you will need to immediately contact EZ Free Bail Bonds Covington branch or EZ Free Bail Bonds Amite Branch, so that we can help you to post bail. By law, you will need to pay at least 12% of the total amount to EZ Free Bail Bonds along with any extra service charges which may be applicable to your situation. You may also need to provide a guarantee or a family member as a guarantor for the payment of the full bond amount in case you don’t make your court appearance. Once these formalities are concluded, the bail bond will be prepared and it will be subjected to the court on your behalf. In case you have been arrested and you are given only a single phone call, then you will need to notify your lawyer or your family to contact EZ Free Bail Bonds Hammond or any of our other branches.

© 2018 JaroldPierce


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
Added on September 10, 2018
Last Updated on September 10, 2018
Tags: Bail Bonds St Tammany