Experience Luxury With Avenue South Condo

Experience Luxury With Avenue South Condo

A Story by JaroldPierce
"

The Avenue South Residence is a ninety nine years leasehold development by renowned developers JV of UOL Group.

"

The Avenue South Residence is a ninety nine years leasehold development by renowned developers JV of UOL Group in collaboration with sister concerns Kheng Leong Company and United Industrial Corp and is located in the Tanjong Pagar neighborhood alongside the Mount Faber or Telok Blangah area and is a short drive to Outram Park Belt and Chinatown. The site has a massive area of 245,975 sq ft and has 1074 residential units which are placed amongst 56 storeys that are divided in 2 blocks. If you visit any Avenue south residences showflat, the blocks have been made to face the North-South direction which is a deliberate step to make the most of the fresh air and ventilation and also lead into a beautiful view of the landscaped garden in addition to the horizon the city and sea.


The Avenue South Residence Condo is strategically located in an area that is accessible and has great connectivity to all the commercial places. It is a fifteen minutes walk to the Outram Park MRT which lies to the east of the property; additionally it also is a short drive to the well known Orchard Shopping District and the Southern Waterfront District. This project is also directly connected to the Kampong Bahru, Keppel Road, Outram Park, Tiong Bahru, AYE and CTE. If you see Avenue south residences land price, you can see that the expansion and development is happening rapidly as the area is now connected to different modes of transport and has good roads including good educational institutes, local and international schools.


The location is further centralized and few minutes away from South Marina Bay, Central Business District and Harbourfront and the view offered of Southern Waterfront District and City is panoramic. Additional to the view outside, it is at its utmost beauty even in the interiors with luxurious and classic fittings and furnishings from reputed international brands. The developers believe that creating masterpieces is what they are meant for and to give these works of art as a place to live in is what their vision is all about.


The Avenue South Residence Price has been estimated to be ranging from $2000 to $2300 per sq. ft which is based on numerous factors such as the legal costs, constructions costs, administrative costs, development costs, commissions, etc. to know of the prices you can visit the website https://avenuesouthresidencecondo.sg/ where the price list will be updated on the basis of guide price.  You can also call the sales team at +6563879196 to know more with regards to pries on request. You can also visit the Avenue South Residence office at Silat Avenue Singapore.

© 2019 JaroldPierce


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on May 26, 2019
Last Updated on May 26, 2019
Tags: Avenue South Residence