Welcome To Your New Abode At Affinity at Serangoon

Welcome To Your New Abode At Affinity at Serangoon

A Story by JaroldPierce
"

Affinity at Serangoon is a recently launched ninety nine years leasehold private apartment development that is being initiated in the Serangoon Gardens and Serangoon North Estate.

"

Affinity at Serangoon is a recently launched ninety nine years leasehold private apartment development that is being initiated in the Serangoon Gardens and Serangoon North Estate. This development is led by Oxley Holdings in collaboration with KSH Holdings, Apricot and Lian Beng Group will jointly develop the site. The site will enjoy views towards the horizon of the forthcoming project is the Serangoon North MRT Station and this has been declared by Minister Mr Khaw Boon Wan in January 2019. The station will just be four minutes walk away.


The massive development that is happening at Affinity at Serangoon Condo will have 1012 residential units, 5 commercial units and 40 strata houses as an entity. The structure is made keeping the requirements of the residents in mind that is space, functionality and other uses and is constructed towards the North-South orientation which will bring in ample fresh air along with providing ventilation.  Affinity at Serangoon floorplans is split into 4 blocks and each ahs 15 storeys and for more details you can view in their official website at https://affinityatserangoonville.sg/ which will give you better idea regarding the entire project.


It is pivotal that you are well informed of the wide array of facilities that are being offered here including collective area for the residents which includes a Barbeque area, play area for children, gym, alfresco dining area, tennis court, swimming pool and many other amenities. Affinity at Serangoon Location is beyond doubt the most lavish and posh lifestyle for your family and you in the surrounding area which is spread over 27,583.90 meters of space. Regular updates will be given once in a while as every day the units are being sold rapidly.


In the website you will see Affinity at Serangoon Prices in per sq. ft. rates but they are subject to change as per the market demand which will continuously be updated. Further you can see that any information with regards to the flats will be provided to you by the sales team whom you can call at +65 63879196. If you want to visit the office and have a look at the entire plan, you can also visit their office at Affinity in Serangoon130 Serangoon North Ave 1. The teams of sale executives are ever helpful and will plan for your visit and also provide you with collateral that will further help in your investment procedure and plan.

© 2019 JaroldPierce


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

53 Views
Added on May 26, 2019
Last Updated on May 26, 2019
Tags: Affinity at Serangoon