human

human

A Story by Josiah

Another day and we are incomplete. We were given free thought...but no guidance on which direction to go...only what we were taught growing up. What to we believe? What should we follow? Where should we go? No answers, just the adventure of "Life" we are given. Not a bad deal i think. all we have to do is live. to anticipate life and to mold our own. So where do we go wrong When did we start reacting to life rather than manipulating it? I hope for our sake a whole race, that we start thinking of the future and start the big wheels turning towards a brighter future. Because if not...well that is when the monsters like me come out of the woodwork and have our way with the s****y circumstances that we are given and rise up to take down the power that enslaves us everyday. Wake up you poor soul. Wake up and know this is your one shot... this is their one shot as well. there is enough room on this planet of ours for everyone....enough resources for everyone...to bad there isn't enough money.

© 2011 Josiah


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

138 Views
Added on April 1, 2011
Last Updated on April 1, 2011

Author

Josiah
Josiah

Midland, TX



About
well a little about me....im a twin..best feature about me :D umm...im pretty laid back...i love to think.. just looking for a good time most the time :D i love to write and draw. im soo happy .. more..

Writing
hold true hold true

A Poem by Josiah


Realist Realist

A Poem by Josiah