Walking Alone

Walking Alone

A Poem by David Cheddar Wiissee
"

My ex GF and I broke up a few ears ago it was just something that I wrote as I felt a little empty.

"
We gather like children in the rain, its always unexptected, trecherous, and fun. Now the rain is gone leaving just puddles of what really was.
A brief storm wicked and wild the two of us played like we were a child. But you moved away, and my love for you still remained.
The last strike of lightning was brought to the horizon, and I felt the last pushes of the wind. Its telling me to follow the storm. I stepped in a puddle and looked down. I saw our faces and our smiles together. A rain drop hit the puddle, it rippled and your face was gone.
The storm was not as strong as we were when your by my side. This trecherous wa;l was planned for two, the one that makes my life still and the one who knows what I have been through.
I am proud to have loved but as I drag my feet its so hard to walk away the picture of us two cannot be replaced.
I continued to drag my feet, I am in total disbelief, of the quickness of the storm and how hard it hit. It brushed through it provided life, it left so quickly it became alot harded.
To trust
To believe
To cry
To love
How can something that started so beautiful be so painful.

© 2015 David Cheddar Wiissee


Author's Note

David Cheddar Wiissee
My grammar and commas suck

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yep sounds about right! I felt very similar when I got divorced after15 years!
The last stanza is right on the money:( Thanks for sharing and b-blessed!

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
1 Review
Added on March 17, 2015
Last Updated on March 17, 2015
Tags: Break up, love, lonely, GF