WTF is wrong with me?

WTF is wrong with me?

A Story by Wont Ever Reach The Shore
"

I wrote this a long time ago, damn I need help. Its about how to get 20 bucks from your mother...

"

Strip her naked and tie her to a chair.
Get cigars and light them up.
Put them out all over her body.
When she cries for God to save her hit her across the face with a snow shovel.
After the cigar burning cover her with gasoline.
Take a puff of the cigar and enjoy the taste of burning flesh.
Then blow the smoke in her face.
Kiss her on the cheek and "say where's my money b***h?" She will say "what money" So you bitchslap her.
Take an old fashion shaving razor and cut her ear off.
Then Leave the room but say very calmly "when I come back you better tell me" then leave a while.
Turn on Oprah, but o no it is a rerun, so you flip through the channels a little as your mother is screaming like a stuck pig in the other room.
You finally turn it to the view and the sight of that fat black chick enrages you.
So you run out to the car and open the glove box, reach inside and take out the pistol, walk inside, but you will see your neighbor.
He says "hello" and you return the call.
He saw nothing but you cant take any chances so you invite him and his daughter over later for dinner since his wife died of a horrible fight with cancer.
He will agree and then you go inside.
You walk to the back room where your mother resides and you say "now can we talk?" she will say your crazy or something like that, so you smile and laugh inside your throat.
You put the gun to the back of her knee and let a bullet fly.
As she screams from the mortal wound you dig your finger in the wound and slap her across the face with the pistols grip.
You say "Do you want to be a f*****g paraplegic for the rest of your life now mother? I made one leg disappear do you want me to pay a visit to the other. He looks a little jealous of the other. I don't want to play favorites"
She will most likely cry and scream.
Right then the camera will go to a birds eye views and show her screaming to the heavens.
Not even God can hear her because you sealed the walls with carpet and cardboard making the room sound proof.
You then continue to abuse her mentally and physically like the w***e she is.
After all she has been cheating on your father with Mr. Franklin.
Finally you notice the gasoline is beginning to dry so you rain some more over her and then toss a flame onto her. Birds will fly in the distance out of the bush and an Angel will let lose a tear.
Now it is time for dinner with the Franklins.
 

© 2008 Wont Ever Reach The Shore


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
Added on May 6, 2008

Author

Wont Ever Reach The Shore
Wont Ever Reach The Shore

Edmond, OK



About
My name is Jayden I am 20 years old I enjoy writing, mainly poetry since I do not have enough time to write storys. I also do "jackass" videos. www.myspace.com/nimrodvideos I ride horses play drums si.. more..

Writing