Past, Present, and Future

Past, Present, and Future

A Poem by Jeff Miller

We have all had a past. All of us are living the present. And we all have a future. Our choices...our decisions are the foundations for that future and it will mold the present. The past is our experience and it influences our choices. We all seek happiness. And it's almost always a single person that can cause to feel this amazing, euphoric happiness no one else can...so who makes you feel the way?

© 2009 Jeff Miller


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

yay for paragraphs ful of emotion

Posted 14 Years Ago


this is no poem lol

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Very interesting piece and so very true. If we are lucky enough to find that perfect partner for us we can be very happy. I agree with what you've written here. It's often painful going through life working our way to finding that special someone, however.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

a clear message delivered in well written prose but the right partner can redouble the happiness

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 7, 2009

Author

Jeff Miller
Jeff Miller

Boise, ID



About
I'm 23 years old, married to Sarah for 3 years, and have one puppy. We just had our first angel, Audrey. I love literature and music. My wife was my biggest inspiration, the reason for over 100 pieces.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..