Confessions to a Crush

Confessions to a Crush

A Story by VEMathis
"

Published by Dogzplot Literary Journal on MySpace as "Overdriven"

"

I didn't know you cared. A friend opened my eyes to what was in front of me and now, I think about you often. Your infectious smile, the light in your eyes, your earthy voice calling out to me. You tell me everything about you except what I long to hear; that you care for me, that you want me. Will the words ever come, or is my imagination in overdrive?


 

Am I imagining your eyes following me when I walk by? Am I imagining the decibels of your voice lowering when we speak? Do I smile when I see you, because you smile when you see me? Tell me you care for me. Tell me you want me. Is a former lovers' burn holding you back? Did she break your heart and bruise your spirit? I'm not her. Don't make me pay for her mistakes. I won't reject you. I won't turn you away. Look at me. See me for who I am. My arms are wide open. Or is my imagination in overdrive?

© 2008 VEMathis


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
Added on February 23, 2008

Author

VEMathis
VEMathis

MD



About
I love stories with a happy ending. Romances that give me goose bumps, make me cry or laugh out loud are probably in my "collection" of DVD's, with RENT topping the list. Sandra Bullock is one of my.. more..

Writing
Silver Moon Silver Moon

A Poem by VEMathis


Lies Lies

A Poem by VEMathis