”That's it! I know what we're going to do today!”

”That's it! I know what we're going to do today!”

A Story by Jennifer Sharon


“Moooom, Phineas and Ferb are making a title sequence!!” *BAAAM*. How many times have we heard Candace tell that? A hundred? Maybe more? If you did not watch this show, you probably missed out on most of your childhood. How many of us knew what an aglet was before we heard “Aglet”? Not many, I guess. Phineas and Ferb taught me to explore my imagination and never let anyone stop me. Their glowing optimism gives us all so much hope. What I love most, are the cool musical numbers. Every episode has at least one song and that’s the part I always look forward to. It’s just one of the shows you HAVE to see to appreciate it. Cool, awesome, creative are some of the adjectives to describe Phineas and Ferb, apart from troublesome and mischievous. I LOVE how Candace always fails to bust her brothers (Maybe because that’s how I always fail to bust mine?). Don’t we all simply adore Perry, the platypus? He is such a sweetheart.

© 2012 Jennifer Sharon


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
Added on November 3, 2012
Last Updated on November 3, 2012




Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5