The Forbidden HalfBlood

The Forbidden HalfBlood

A Story by Kat
"

This is a percy Jackson fan fiction I'm working on, so don't copyright me, the writing is mine.

"

The Forbidden Half-Blood

 

 

 

A dark haired girl with eyes the colour of black ink stormed around the corner of the building I stood in front of. She looked like she could kill someone with the flick of her midnight hair. Her reflection was freakishly pale, like she hadn't seen a moment of sun in her life. I stood still, pressing my hands against my denim jeans so she couldn’t see them shake, blowing my blue and blonde hair out of my green eyes I look into her eyes. “Hello there,” I say, playing dumb. I didn't need him to know that I knew what I was.

 

A half blood. Half human. Half god. I just didn't know which goddess I mean I’m smart, but not Athena smart, and I was violent, just not Ares violent, I had been crossing out gods since I found out. What am I doing, even thinking these thoughts is dangerous. “I know that you know what you are, no use hiding it, I can smell it, the death I mean, there’s always a death smell around demigods you know.” she says. I gasp in surprise. Had a child of Hades really been sent to collect me? Was the prophecy about to unfold? Three years ago, when I had been ten, my father had told me story's about how my mother was the most amazing person out there, and that she was a goddess who would one day claim me and a child of Death would take me to a place where I would be safe from all of the monster's. I never believed her until the monsters had attacked our home in New York City, set our apartment building of fire, and at age ten, I watched my father burn alive as I was being dragged away by firemen. He must have seen the emotion in my face because he got antsy, shifting from foot to foot.  “I'm Talerie, Talerie Morgan.” He looked at me, his expression placid. “This is the part where you introduce yourself,” I explain, clearly this guy is gonna need prompting. “Emahry Jemex, we should go somewhere quiet.” She takes my hand and leads me to a coffee shop, orders two chocolate milkshakes and doesn't speak until they are delivered and the waiter was out of ear shot. “Have you been claimed?”

 

“No.”

“Do you know who your-” she lowered her voice, “-godly parent is? Your mother or your father?”

 

“Um, my mum” I mean, considering I've never met her before and dad had saying she was a goddess kinda gave it away. “How old are you? Fourteen? You should have been claimed already, are you deformed? Mentally disabled? Or maybe your mother is embarrassed....”

 

“What? No! None of those, I'm just not ready to be claimed obviously, gosh, you really are offensive. I’m not sure who my mother is or why she hasn't claimed me, all I know is that I'm supposed to get to a place where I will be safe. And I need you to take me there.” I may not know who my mother is but that won’t stop the threatening glare in my eyes. My stare was met with one not as strong, clearly Emahry hadn't been doing this very long, well not the socialising part anyway. She fingered the hem of her black shirt, that was three sizes too big and her normally sized jeans that went on to semi-stylish black boots with black laces.

© 2019 Kat


Author's Note

Kat
Percy Jackson fan fic ive made, I don't think ive made any mistakes but if I have let me know via pm

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on June 16, 2019
Last Updated on June 16, 2019
Tags: Percy jackson, Fanfic, Fanfiction, half blood, forbidden

Author

Kat
Kat

Australia



About
I love wiring, I'm bi, I am for LGTBQ+ I am a pretty deent human if you get to know me. I think. more..

Writing
Kingdom Kill Kingdom Kill

A Story by Kat


Dark Blood Dark Blood

A Story by Kat