Zodiac signs, Astrology, and love interests

Zodiac signs, Astrology, and love interests

A Story by invisiblewriter
"

I recently became very interested in astrology and star/zodiac signs and decided to write a short story based on that relating it to my love life and boyfriend.

"

Remember the Coffee Time newsletters you can get in local restaurants such as toppers pizza?  I used to get those every time I went into a place with them and get them for the sole purpose of looking for the little coffee man.  Every once and a while I’d look at what my zodiac sign, Sagittarius, predicted or what it said for me of that month or day.  I never really believed in all of that stuff until I stumbled upon a YouTube video.  In that YouTube video the girl mentioned that she knew that she and her ex-boyfriend or whatever weren’t compatible because of their star signs so I decided to see if my boyfriend and I were compatible according to our star signs and we were.  As I said, I’m a Sagittarius, and my boyfriend is an Aquarius.  This is what it said for us: “The compatibility of a Sagittarian and an Aquarian seems natural because of their shared interests. They have a craze for adventure, excitement and they love to socialize. Both Sagittarian and Aquarian are easy-going and take life as it comes and are not driven by emotions.”  This happens to both describe us perfectly.  After reading this I started believing in Astrology.  I became more interested in it and now believe it has a big part in all of our lives. 

Astrology consists of several pseudoscientific systems of divination based on the premise that there is a relationship between astronomical phenomena and events in the human world. There are many different names for the signs that make up Astrology.  Zodiac and Star signs are basically the same thing and stem off of Astrology.  There are twelve signs; Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces.  Each sign starts one after another sometime in the 20’s of every month.  Each zodiac sign has different symbols and meanings.  Signs of the Zodiac can be divided in both feminine and masculine, positive and negative, or, active and passive.  There are four classical and main elements of zodiac signs; Fire, Earth, Air, and Water.  The 12 signs are evenly divided amongst these 4 main elements.  These four elements are triplicity’s.  Each triplicity has several planetary rulers and can also be divided by seasons.  All together astrology provides insight on who a person may be based on their zodiac sign, provides a horoscope and also provides psychic readings.  You can find may find daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly horoscopes. 

Astrology can predict who a person may be compatible to and that’s honestly what drew me toward believing in it more.  Honestly, I don’t know where horoscopes come from or how people can come up with such a thing but I think whoever comes up with the horoscopes for each sign truly has some sort of power.  They must have a sixth sense or are in touch with something or someone of another galaxy.  These people are most likely psychic and can predict what Astrology has in store for anyone.

Horoscopes can tell you your strengths and weaknesses, sometimes read your mind, and often seek your future; kind of like a fortune cookie.  Horoscopes can also have some insight on love interests, friendships or other relationships, your career or future career, finances, and fitness and maybe other things as well.  As I said earlier, horoscopes can be provided daily, weekly, monthly, or even yearly.  These provide insight for these times.  It predicts how you’ll feel the day of, how your week will go, and plans you may have during the month or year.  It also tells you things you may not know.

When I was younger, my older cousin bought me a keychain and it had my birthday on it.  It told me I was a Sagittarius and that it was a fire sign.  It also told me characteristics of a Sagittarius.  Those were: Independent, Optimistic, Philosophical, Kind, Honest, and Impatient.  As I grew older I found these applied to me more although when I was younger I was more impatient than I am now.  When I was younger I tended to lie quite a bit but now I learned to become more honest and truthful.  The other characteristics; Independent, Optimistic, and Kind I always knew applied to me.  I always preferred working alone rather than in groups or when I worked in a group I didn’t do as well.  I always look at the better side of things and try to look at the positive side.  I’m good at finding the good things in life and helping others do the same.  I think I lift people up in a way.  In that way I find I am kind.  It’s funny how zodiac signs seem to know exactly who you are.

Astrology is very good at knowing who belongs with who and the compatibility of the zodiac signs.  IT can reveal a whole new level of understanding between people simply by looking at their star sign and that of their partner.  As I’ve done research on astrology.com and read about the compatibly of Sagittarius-Aquarius I realise more and more that it all makes sense.  What it says on this site completely describes my boyfriend and I.  For example; “Sagittarius is a Fire Sign and Aquarius is an Air Sign. Air fuels Fire and keeps it going much in the same way that Aquarius can inspire Sagittarius to make great leaps. “This means that my boyfriend keeps me going and inspires me to do better which is true and I also try to do the same for him.  Another thing it says is what planets the zodiac signs are ruled by.  These planets form a cycle that symbolizes the Sagittarius-Aquarius relationship and their ability to see eye-to-eye.  This means that people of those zodiac signs would be able to see eye-to-eye with each other and understand each other well.  It also says that both are creative and have a variety of interests, loyal and devoted to one another, and they can also get past a lot together.  In a Sagittarius-Aquarius relationship they are also able to resolve difficult issues easily when they put their heart and soul into it.  Both Sagittarius and Aquarius have their own characteristics that make them unique but together they make an awesome power couple.  Sagittarius and Aquarius sure seem like the perfect match.

Many other Zodiac signs can be paired together.  Any Zodiac sign can be paired with another Zodiac sign.  Some may not be as well together than others.   There are many different compatibility games online to see if you and your partner are right for each other.  Truly, you are the only one to really know if you found “the one”.

Horoscopes and psychic readings may leave you skeptical about the whole idea of astrology.  Nobody says you have to believe in it or anything at all.  Maybe one day one horoscope you read may just say exactly what you’re feeling or something and you’ll be like “this can’t possibly be real”. In the end, it’s all up to you.

© 2015 invisiblewriter


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
Added on August 29, 2015
Last Updated on August 29, 2015
Tags: love, zodiac signs, astrology, boyfriend, partner, interests, passion

Author

invisiblewriter
invisiblewriter

Canada



About
I'm 17 years old and suddenly found an interest in writing. more..