To love/be loved

To love/be loved

A Story by Unknown19
"

This one's mostly directed to the people in long distance relationships but people in regular relationships can relate to this too.

"

To love is to want someone’s happiness more than to be happy; to love is to give another person your all, although you feel like you haven’t given them that much; to love is to feel a heavy burden on your chest until you see that person and it unleashes.


To be loved is to have someone constantly making sure you’re doing okay and when you aren’t, they make sure you are; to be loved is to stare at someone in a completely and utterly random moment and you see them already smiling at you; to be loved is to be admired for who you are.


However, to feel and to be are incompatible apart yet faultless together.


To love and to be loved have a significant way of making the person concerned happy all the time to a limit that even when they’re down for whatever reason, their minds, with the help of their hearts will find reasons to be happy despite the pain or sadness you’re going through; To love and to be loved is what makes the smile you see on each others faces when kissing with unconscious yet endless passion; To love and to be loved is when you plan your future and present goals according to that person without feeling like you are because the person loving you back reminds you that you and only you get to decide your own happiness. 










What I’m feeling for you is love and even more than that, because I know for a fact that I simply cannot love another soul more than this. It is enough to justify what I’m saying if you could only see how broken I am when I’m not by your side, if only you knew how strong my patience is only  for me to be back with you, how my thoughts every late night force me to miss you.


I love you everyday, every season, every cloud after the other following every raindrop. I love you and everyone knows it because I can’t hide it, because you’re my all and I could never hide such thing. I’m scared sometimes that autumn passes and I freeze when the snow falls down, that I grow up and forget the times we’ve spent together and my feelings fade away with the changing seasons. I’m terrified to wake up on a cold morning with a frozen heart and no feelings, i’m terrified to lose you.


The words ‘I love you’ are way too underrated today but when I say them to you and hear them from you, it doesn’t feel like butterflies in my stomach. No, it feels like I want to cry, like I need to hug you and make sure you know how much I love you back because I’m scared that you forget one day and you start doubting your feelings towards me.


A wise woman once said: “Once your lover starts doubting your feelings for him, it means that he no longer loves you and has started doubting his”. 


So this one’s for you lover, if you ever feel like I don’t love you as much as I did before then call me, text me, write me, tell me. Because I do, and I always will.

© 2015 Unknown19


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on December 12, 2015
Last Updated on December 12, 2015
Tags: love, ldr, sadness, happiness, relationship, forever

Author

Unknown19
Unknown19

About
a young writer wanting to share her thoughts and words with the world. more..

Writing
Emptiness Emptiness

A Story by Unknown19