Fierce words of Duterte

Fierce words of Duterte

A Story by Jephsy
"

I'm always amused with our President-elect, on how he deliver words. There is something unfathomable about him, but he can be lovable in some ways.

"

President-elect Rodrigo Duterte was in his usual demeanor, swears in front of the media in one of his press conference held in his hometown Davao. " Don't f... with me" as he points to the media. He also added that he will submit list of crooked journalists that receives "bribes" and "favors" from other politicians. Describing them as "lowlifes" and "can die for all I care".

 

Earlier, Salvador Panelo being his spokesman defended on his behalf and mentioned that Duterte will not say sorry. He later quips that you only say sorry if you do something wrong and there is nothing wrong with what the President-elect has said.

During the press conference, Duterte justifies the killings of corrupt media personnels . And even went far by calling one slained media man as a “ son of a b***h” that deserved to die.  

Given this scenario, there will be more fierce words  coming out from Duterte’s mouth.

© 2016 Jephsy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
Added on June 3, 2016
Last Updated on June 3, 2016

Author

Jephsy
Jephsy

Bacolod City, Negros Island, Philippines



About
Hi I am Jephsy. :-) more..

Writing
" New " " New "

A Poem by Jephsy