All About Love

All About Love

A Story by That1Nerd23

Love comes softly, slowly. Love does not rush. Love is patient... We often seem to chase after love. You don't have to chase after true love because it lingers. Love will often dwell in the quietness if your heart. True love should not bring stress or anxiety, nor should it make you feel discontent- if it does, I'm not sure it should be considered love. Love is limitless and inspiring. It should make you want to be a better person. You shouldn't necessarily want to change for someone, but you should want to change-for you. You should want to change your bad habits and change whatever negativity your pondering.

Sometimes it almost seems like we expect perfection in order to love someone. Let me just say this, no one is perfect. Everyone falls short sometimes; and we all have flaws. Love is acceptance. So when you find true love, don't let it go. Hold onto it with everything you have. Do your best to be your best. Put extra effort in each day to make your man/lady feel more loved and appreciated. You only have one life to live; make it count. Say, "I do" daily, not just on your wedding day. Hold dear to your vows and cherish the promise they contain. Get rid of the negative people in your life. Ignore the people who try to discourage your affection.
"set me as a seal upon your heart..."

© 2014 That1Nerd23


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

The way you think of love is beautiful.It really is a great poem because not many people can say these things about love because it has hurt them.You on the other hand think of love in a positive way and I love the way you think about love.This poem was fantastic.I really loved this part because you understand love.
"Sometimes it almost seems like we expect perfection in order to love someone. Let me just say this, no one is perfect. Everyone falls short sometimes; and we all have flaws. Love is acceptance".

Posted 9 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

That1Nerd23

9 Years Ago

Thank you so much! I appreciate you taking the time to review this! You're awesome. I try to see tth.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 27, 2014
Last Updated on June 27, 2014

Author

That1Nerd23
That1Nerd23

OH



About
"I believe that life is chaotic, a jumble of accidents, ambitions, misconceptions, bold intentions, lazy happenstances, and unintended consequences, yet I also believe that there are connections that .. more..

Writing