Your Own Path

Your Own Path

A Story by Jessi Raine is falling

People always ask me what I think, it could be about their poem or a story. To be honest I used to be like that, always caring about what people might think about it, but really your the only one that matters. I know you've heard it a dozen times but that's only because it's true. I asked someone what they thought of my poem the other day, and they looked at me and said, "What do you think about your poem", I took a step back and said, "I don't know that's why I asked you". They looked at me and said, "Its not going to matter what I say today, because its you making your own future. I cant impact your feelings or tell you what to write. You have to do all of that on your own." Very wise words!

© 2013 Jessi Raine is falling


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i really like this. it is so true, that as long as you think something is good then who cares what other people think

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
This is full of truth and it's very wise. All we need is to look at ourselves and see we are the ones we need to please. Sure we like other people's opinions but there is our heart and world we have be satisfied with. If we like ourself than others will. Well said!

Posted 13 Years Ago


So wise and so full of wisdom your words already at your young age. Yes if you read a few pieces of any writer you'll know who has written those lines. The personality, the being, the longing, his/her experiences and so on will always somehow reflect in his/her work. So yes it is only the author's own perceiving of his/her work that truly matters.
Perfect philosophy! Wonderfully expressed.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
3 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on October 4, 2010
Last Updated on April 30, 2013

Author

Jessi Raine is falling
Jessi Raine is falling

Pratt, KS



About
I love, i lose, i cry, and i sigh. But hey that's life. more..

Writing