Underlying story of the crystal heart.

Underlying story of the crystal heart.

A Story by Jessi Robson
"

Part 1

"

Underlying Story of the Crystal Heart

Nonsense Swirling in this world of opportunities �" as my relatives would put it. We are just tools of life; life that I was given. One Gem fading every day as I waste the time I should relish. Though i am only one person; unfortunately one person who can Change the world.

My family have one obsession passed down generations about what seems mythical ecstasy. They have been searching for the crystal heart given to them by the queen Victoria herself (so is said) before we immigrated to Tokyo in the late 1800’s. The time when kids played in the streets with rolling wheels and marbles, Nowadays its sitting a secluded area with your headphones plugged into your IPod and nervously waiting on edge for a new text to come through followed by a alerting vibration. However in reality, my life is not so simple.

Dim lights appeared and my eyes began to focus, my older brother was hovering above my bed shouting at me. I glanced at the alarm in a daze. 9Am. In a swift movement I sat up straight, pushed past my brother and ran down stairs bellowing at the top of my voice. Mother!!! Where’s my tie? I’m late for school! Slowly from under the paper she handed me my tie. Grabbing my Satchel I ran upstairs and shoved a pile of books into my bag and toppled down the stairs in a mid rush frenzy. I landed with a bang and my father came running round the corner pulling me up and dusting me off.

I sprinted down the road. Through the Rain. Through the Puddles. My feet were soaked through then meeting Kaori at the corner as always, she looked frustrated and her always radiant hair and makeup smudged into an unhappy mess. “CHIYO” she screamed. “WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?” “I have been here for twenty five minutes waiting for you. “Look at myhairitisruinedifyouhadjustofdecidedtosetabloomingalarmclockyouwouldmothavekilledmylooks!” It all mumbled into one rant. When she had finished mumbling simply said you look fine and that was that.

There’s something about me that you need to know. I’m not a drama queen and I do not fret about what I look like unlike many others. I have medium length brown hair, Pale skin and Blue eyes.

© 2013 Jessi Robson


Author's Note

Jessi Robson
What do you think ?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

205 Views
Added on April 5, 2013
Last Updated on April 5, 2013
Tags: everything, Love

Author

Jessi Robson
Jessi Robson

Leeds, United Kingdom



About
more..

Writing
Piano Piano

A Poem by Jessi Robson