Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Saviors

Saviors

A Story by Jesus Diaz-Valencia
"

10 friends, freshly graduated from high school, decide to reminisce in the past and go to their old hangout spot located in the park for the final time since they would part ways, or so they thought.

"
This the rough draft of the prologue of the story. I'm planning to improve it from your guys criticism. DONT HOLD BACK!
 SAVIORS
 PROLOGUE
A door opens showing a round table with ten seats. Ten men walk into the room and surround the table each taking their own seat.
Savior of Earth: Should we go over the plan again?
Savior of Water: No need. We’ve already gone through with it already multiple times.
The Savior of Fire interrupts.
Savior of Fire: So why did you gather us all here, oh great leader?
Savior of Water: Shut it Andrew. The reason is that I wanted to wish good luck to you all. 
Savior of Lightning: Why? You don't think well all make it? After everything we’ve gone through you would think you’d have some confidence in us.
Savior of Water: It's not that I don't believe in you guys, it's just that I'm worried about what would happen if we don't succeed. There are a lot of people counting on us.
Savior of Metal: As Jake said, we've been through a lot of stuff and we’ve learned from past mistakes. There is no way we're not gonna win against this son of gun.
Savior of Water: Well that “Son of a Gun” was the one who destroyed half of the underworld.
Savior of Ice: Look man, you remember what are sensei's said when they sacrificed themselves? They said that we surpassed them and even more than what they had thought.
Savior of Water: But what if it's not enough?
All of their faces turned into a face of worry mixed with shock.
Savior of Smoke: What kind of leader are you huh? You're supposed to be more confident in your teammates. Even more importantly your friends!
The Savior of Water looks away. He turns his head and looks at the others. He chuckles a little a bit before speaking.
Savior of Water: Hm, your right, what kind of leader am I?
Savior of Wind: We’ve known each other for years, and I'm not planning to go up and die on you.
Savior of Shadow: Me too. Besides, It's ten against one how bad can it be? We’ve fought wars and come out on top. We have the advantage, we have an army of every country in the world, orcs, elves, dwarves, forest guards, you name it.
 
Savior of Wood: We have a good chance If I do say so myself. We might even just finish the guy off rather than sealing him back into his prison.
Savior of Water: Maybe, but we still have to be serious about this because this is the real thing. We also have to worry about how long the peace treaties will last. The mind of a person can wander into dark places and want even more than they already have. So who knows what our status is with them all in the future.
They were Interrupted by an Elf opening the door.
Elf: I'm sorry to interrupt but I have received notice that Maliek and his army has crossed area A and have entered area B.
Savior of Water: Okay thank you, you are dismissed.
Elf: Yes sir.
The elf takes her leave and closes the door behind her.
Savior of Fire: I guess we should get going huh?
Savior of Water: Yeah I guess so.
He stands up and stretches' his arms
Savior of Water: Remember our sensei’s training and the plan that was made, and we will get through this alive.
The Savior of Water puts his hand out until it reaches in the middle of the round table.
Savior of Water: For our Sensei’s!
Everybody else stood up and placed their hands over his.
Everybody: For our sensei’s!
Everybody raises their hands and yells out.
Savior of Water: Our sensei’s would be proud of us if they could see us now.
Savior of Fire: They sure would. 
They all begin to walk out the building.
Savior of Fire: Hey Mark?
Savior of Water: Yeah?
Savior of Fire: What do you think the next generation of Saviors would be like?
Savior of Water: I don't know? I guess it would be like having ten kids, but then again we would all get one student to teach our ways of fighting just like our sensei’s did.
The Savior of Fire smiles.
Savior of Fire: I can't wait. My student is gonna be way better than all yours.
Everyone starts laughing.
Savior of Fire: Quit laughing, just wait and see.
They walk off into the distance and disappear.

© 2021 Jesus Diaz-Valencia


Author's Note

Jesus Diaz-Valencia
I know my way of writing is a little bizarre but it helps me write easier. I think my prologue lacks a little more context. What do you guys think? I have 100 pages already written down, so if you want it just ask. Thank you!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
Added on March 23, 2021
Last Updated on March 23, 2021
Tags: Action, Magic, Adventure, fantasy.

Author

Jesus Diaz-Valencia
Jesus Diaz-Valencia

Stuart, FL



About
I'm a teenager from high school who just wants to write something ordinary. (At least that's what think) more..