Air Conditioning Repair | Hvac Installation | Air Conditioning Maintenance - USA

Air Conditioning Repair | Hvac Installation | Air Conditioning Maintenance - USA

A Book by Air Conditioning Maintenance Long Island
"

Jet Air Co Inc offers reliable, efficient HVAC service in Northport, Long Island, Smithtown etc. Contact us for Air Conditioning Repair or any HVAC repair services.

"

No Chapters


© 2024 Air Conditioning Maintenance Long Island


Author's Note

Air Conditioning Maintenance Long Island
JetAirco is the premier destination for superior air conditioning services across the USA. With a commitment to excellence, we specialize in repairing, installing, and maintaining air conditioning systems. Our highly skilled technicians are dedicated to providing top-notch service, ensuring optimal comfort and efficiency for our clients. Whether it's fixing a malfunctioning unit, installing a new system, or conducting routine maintenance, JetAirco delivers prompt, reliable solutions tailored to every customer's unique needs. Backed by years of experience and industry expertise, we pride ourselves on delivering unparalleled quality and customer satisfaction. Trust JetAirco for all your air conditioning needs and experience cooling perfection like never before. If you are looking for Air Conditioning Repair, Air conditioner repair services in Smithtown, Hauppauge, St. James Lake Ronkonkoma Commack, Northport, Long Island, New York, contact us.

For More Information Please Visit Our Site: https://www.jetairco.com/
Follow Us: https://www.facebook.com/jetairco/
Follow Us: https://twitter.com/jetaircompany
Follow Us: https://www.pinterest.com/jetairco/


#AirConditioningRepair
#Airconditionerrepairservices
#HvacSmithtown
#AirConditioningRepairLongIsland
#AirconditionerrepairservicesNorthport
#AirconditioningrepairservicesSmithtown
#AirConditioningMaintenanceLongIsland
#AirConditionerFinancingNorthport
#LongIsland
#Northport
#Smithtown
#Hauppauge
#NewYork
#USA


My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hey people…. If spam like this, from bottom feeders who clutter the site, like this one, bother you. Have fun, and revenge. Do a Google search on the company name and, “reviews.” Then add a 1 star review of your own, one that says something like:

*******
This company spams websites with poorly written “advertisements” that are unrelated to the site’s mission and clientele. They, obviously, don’t care about the people they annoy. For example, they spam a site like Writer’s Café, a spot where writers post their work, with what’s listed as a story, but is, in reality, poorly written spam for the company. Is this really a company you want to deal with, or trust?

*******

Then, before you close the comment, paste in the address of the spam page, so the company will see the spam, and the name of the one dropping it, and know who to blame.

Even better…find the email address of the company being spammed for, and send an email to them. Maybe something like:

*******

Your SEO company is spamming Writers Cafe. They promise to spread your company’s name, and enhance your reputation. But in reality, they’re spamming websites that literally have no connection to your product, field, or geographical area.

In the case of the spam I saw, it was posted as a “story” on the International writing website, Writer’s Cafe. Aside from being unlikely to attract even one customer, such clutter does your company no credit, and detracts. Yet you’re paying a SEO company—possibly through your internet website provider—to have it done. So you might want to have a talk with them, and order them to limit their activities to your area, and on sites where customers will actually visit.


The address of one of those spams is:

*******

Then, below that, paste in the address of this page. Maybe even send them a screenshot of the page, including one of this response. That should be a fun read for the company bigwigs.

I did that, because I REALLY hate spam…really.


Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe