He as known as my lord

He as known as my lord

A Poem by CutiePie97

The sudden moment of your cringing fear makes your own obligation’s suffer. The sudden manner to accept all the dangers of your own past may reveal your chosen security, the most unrealistic being your right hand salty knight of your sunny moment. Having the urge to make things twist from various point of views for the person’s own grateful human being. The heart soul search speaking for the mind, as for the body standing for cover of the lifeless shape known as your love. What is love anyway? The sudden thoughts running through the word makes headaches for its what it does for us all one minded thinkers. Life shouldn’t revolve around the one who seems to be the one we’re looking for but shall be the one who made and loved us before time began to takes its life to begin, he who shall always be named and worshiped until the end…the only thing I have always loved from the beginning for he has did the same for me but millions times over….He is my creator……..My dear lord…..

© 2014 CutiePie97


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on January 4, 2014
Last Updated on January 4, 2014

Author

CutiePie97
CutiePie97

IL



About
I'm 15, A Sophomore at my local high school, and I love to try new things cc; more..

Writing
The Beginning The Beginning

A Chapter by CutiePie97