Venus Flytrap

Venus Flytrap

A Story by Jeynab
"

Dmitri Carson; the typical kind of guy who is tall, dark and handsome but, with a twist. He has psychopathic tendencies and acts on them. This is his journal.

"

January 4th  2012 ( Wednesday )

      This life is turning into a miserable excuse of an existence. The need to break out from the mundane routine of life is bubbling under the surface. To let lose this festering pot of hatred within me. My restraint is wearing thin every day. Every single tick of the second hand of the clock, seam by seam of the stitches that hold me together break.

 

January 5th 2012 ( Thursday )

       I finally feel free. Free from the boundaries. The pleasure of it is positively addicting and it is making me beg for more. It felt good to know that the fate of my prey lies in my hands. It is a pity though. Garrett was such a loyal and furry companion of mine.

 

January 7th 2012 ( Saturday )

           The thrill from the demise of poor Garrett was not enough to curb my increasing hunger for more. The monster inside has been demanding to be released again. This time, a much more bigger prey. It seems Monster has set his eyes on the petite, pretty brunette at the café. Hmm…

 

January 12th 2012 ( Thursday )

           The past few days of which I did not write about has been used to track down every single information about Mikayla Andrews, the brunette. Ranging from her date of birth to her social security number to her blood type and so on. Apparently, I was not the only one who was enamoured. We have been exchanging brief glances and small smiles; though mine were with meaning of a different kind.

 

January 15th 2012 ( Sunday )

            I had striked up a conversation with her. Finally! After those past few days of just looking from afar, I now have her where I want her. She was just how I expected her to be; shy, quiet and very intelligent. Oh, when she blushes…  it takes every ounce of my restraint to not just have her then and there. It’s only a matter of time until she’s mine.

 

January 16th 2012 ( Monday )

           The previous day we had agreed upon a date; as a way for me to keep up with appearances. We had dinner, then we went for a stroll in the park. When she had voiced her need to go home, that was when I put my plan into motion. I offered to send her back, just like any gentleman and we rode into the night.

 

January 17th 2012 ( Tuesday )

             Memories of yesterday night made my body tingle with the most peculiar feeling. The crimson colour of the blood called to me, taunting me. In the process of finishing her off, my body had responded amorously. My arousal was prominent; making a tent in the front of my jeans. I had lost myself in the pleasure and desire; I went wild.

 

January 28th 2012 ( Saturday )

           Olivianna lay limp on the floor before me. Her body marked with her blood in the most sensuous ways. I was sitting across from her; bringing myself to the edge of bliss. I used her blood to lubricate myself and it was the most wonderful sensation ever.

 

February 6th 2012 ( Monday )

          I was brushing the hair of my latest conquest, Mileska. Her perfect blonde hair was gleaming in the light. She was the most recent item to my ever growing collection. After thouroughly brushing her hair, I placed her back into the cooler. I don’t want her to rot now, do I?

 

March 1st 2012 ( Thursday )

              My companions had increased since my last journal entry. My new additions are Fiona, Rosalie and Kristie. Oh, my! They all have quite the looks and charm, I just had to have them. I have this fear that one day they will leave me but, one look at them through the glass calms me down. They will always be here with me; though it is only a part of them.

 

          The scene changes to the present time in which Dmitri Carson has committed 51 murders of women. These women have a lot in common. They are all brunettes, in their 20s and they are all virgins. To this day, the serial killer or more commonly known as “Shadow” is still unknown. He leaves no traces behind; not even the slightest smudge.

 

 

 

 

January 16th 2013 ( Wednesday )

          It has been exactly a year since the anniversary of my first kill. Mikayla will always hold a special place in my heart. I have her  to thank; she was the one made me decide on this lifestyle. The lifestyle I now hold with great care and utter pride. The number of my companions had grown; making me realize that my fear of loneliness was just a waste of time. I have them all to myself.

 

 

 

 

 

© 2013 Jeynab


Author's Note

Jeynab
I did this for an essay my English teacher assigned to us. A lot of my friends were interested in this because they are all sick, perverted people. Just like me.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
Added on March 23, 2013
Last Updated on March 23, 2013

Author

Jeynab
Jeynab

Penang, Bayan, Malaysia



About
16. Open-minded young soul with too many ideas but slow writing skills. more..

Writing
Last Words Last Words

A Story by Jeynab


Preface Preface

A Chapter by Jeynab


Superbia Superbia

A Chapter by Jeynab