KING MESSI vs KING NEYMAR JR. For 2018 FIFA World Cup Final

KING MESSI vs KING NEYMAR JR. For 2018 FIFA World Cup Final

A Story by Jas Alejandrino Ramos
"

KING MESSI vs KING NEYMAR JR. For 2018 FIFA World Cup Final

"

KING MESSI vs KING NEYMAR JR. For 2018 FIFA World Cup Final

by: Jas Ramos

The world cup final match was a tough one. Both teams have strong defense. Team Argentina, of course, Messi is their ultimate weapon. With his unbelievable football skills, how can not their opponent be threatened. He runs fast like a cheetah, he does these tricky moves like the 180 degree-spin, the mind-blowing goals, and all sorts of only a Messi can do. But their team have gotten stronger as they reach the finals. DiMaria, Higuain and Romero have standout from their amazing performance. DiMaria and Higuain have helped the team from scoring goals on the quarter-final match. And Romero, the goal keeper, became the hero of the team in the semi-final match when he kept on saving the ball from the very first hour of the match up to the last minute which is the penalty shootout. And they have made history for their country by making it to the finals since Maradona. And on team Germany, Schueller is the expected weapon for winning. But it didn't happened that way. Their team have proven their strength by defeating another strong team which is Brasil. If Neymar Jr. was able to play for Brasil, can Germany make it to the finals?

The first hour of the final match became tough for Argentina as Germany kept the percentage of ball possession on their part. But Argentina didn't let the opponent kick a single goal and also on their part. And on the first half time, Messi has made a succession of attempt/missed goals but the visious opponents kept on spoiling the "Messi Moment". And as the match continued, the more extra time was added to the match. And the players have gone more visious. Flying yellow cards and flags from the Italian referees became prominent. With no goals/scores from both teams, the players have gone desperately wild. Gago became frustrated and angry with the opponents as the referees kept pointing him. And on team Germany, one of the players, even with a bleeding face kept on playing. But Messi, one of the things I admire about him, just kept a smiling face to the referees. But this one substitute, Golze, was the one who luckily made Germany win. It was an unexpected move from Germany that even Romero didn't saw coming. Congratulations Germany. The last seven minutes was the chance of Argentina to equalize the match but it didn't just happened. You will feel the sadness of the Argentinean fans, especially the kids who are crying, and also our heroes can't help but to burse with sadness. You can see on Messi's face that he is not happy even when he won The Best Player of FIFA World Cup 2014. His fans are still proud of him as the social media reacte with the results of the match.

I think this is just a way of saying,"Messi, this not the ultimate match yet but rather it is with your good friend Neymar Jr. on 2018 FIFA World Cup Final." And yes the ultimate and legendary match is with Neymar Jr. Friend vs. Friend, King vs. King, Legend vs. Legend, Messi vs. Neymar Jr.

© 2014 Jas Alejandrino Ramos


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

nicely penned. I didn't watch the match but this is a good run down of a portion of it. Well done

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Jas Alejandrino Ramos

9 Years Ago

Thank you :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1797 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 15, 2014
Last Updated on July 15, 2014
Tags: Leo Messi, Neymar Jr., FIFA World Cup

Author

Jas Alejandrino Ramos
Jas Alejandrino Ramos

Pampanga, Philippines



About
I am a Bachelor of Arts in Communication graduate who loves to write poems and novels...I have also a passion for interior designing. more..

Writing