It's Always The Quiet Ones

It's Always The Quiet Ones

A Story by Jimtenbo
"

This is a really random piece that's relatively inspired by the demon-summoning game, Devil Survivor. I tried to limit myself to just two-hundred words, so that is why it ends on a mysterious note.

"

Everyone in the office turned and stared. The already, typical sombre atmosphere had taken a darker turn as all attention shifted from the smashed remains of the PC monitor on the floor, to their heavily-breathing, violently shaking co-worker. No one knew what to say, and it was only until one of the nearby managers spoke up that the silent ambience received its aggressive awakening. “What the f**k are you doi-?”


“Shut the f**k up!” snapped the perpetrator, his finger pointing threateningly towards the 'sharply-dressed' individual. The boss merely stood there, mouth agape as he watched his employee's face twitch and tweak. What happened to the meek young man whose spirit he thought had been crushed? Before he could form any sort of rebuttal the disgruntled worker spoke once more, albeit in a calmer tone. “I've been taking your bullshit for far too long, and I think it's time I show you exactly who you've fucked with.” He reached for something in his jacket pocket. Those around him recoiled in anticipation and fear that some sort of knife or gun was to make its appearance; however, it was nothing so droll. Instead it was some sort of handheld video game system...

© 2016 Jimtenbo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on November 21, 2016
Last Updated on November 21, 2016
Tags: Office, Frustration, Anger, Demons, Devil Survivor, Destruction

Author

Jimtenbo
Jimtenbo

Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan



About
A typical guy. The less you know, the better. I just love to write. more..

Writing
Reboot Reboot

A Story by Jimtenbo