Put love as a priority!

Put love as a priority!

A Poem by All she wrote


Time goes by, but memories stay forever to remind us of everything that we have gone through. Memories, both pleasant and unpleasant, are the only thing that nobody can steal from us. No matter how hard you try to erase some of them, you still cannot! It is impossible, and you are doing the wrong thing if you keep pushing yourself to forget. Quit trying! Everything that has ever happened is caused by an external force that leads our life in the right direction of making us stronger. Yes, some memories make deep wounds and almost never heal. Many leave scars so we can keep reminding ourselves of what have people done to us. I have tried so hard to remove from my remembrance every bad thing that has ever happened to me, but I have always failed in that same trial. At the end, I realized that I had to learn how to live with those scars. Everything that does not kill us makes us stronger and braver. And how are we supposed to make it through this life if we are not strong enough to face every obstacle that comes up on our way? Stop trying to forget; instead, forgive those who have hurt you. Show them, and yourself, that love is the cure for everything and that only love can make life better. Love those who have done wrong to you, it is a double win-win situation: they will either try to fix what they have done wrong, or they will realize how different their life might have been if they have put love as a priority!

© 2014 All she wrote


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Beautifully written. Loved the message portrayed by your poem.

Posted 10 Years Ago


All she wrote

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much !!
Praveeta

10 Years Ago

You are welcome.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
1 Review
Added on January 26, 2014
Last Updated on January 26, 2014

Author

All she wrote
All she wrote

Macedonia



About
Who am I?...Is definitely not the right question. Maybe there are no right or wrong questions. Like there are no right or wrong people. We are all here,living in this world,fighting for survival. .. more..

Writing