I wonder ...

I wonder ...

A Poem by All she wrote

I wonder, what are people doing at this moment when I'm writing this. What will I be doing while they are reading this.
I wonder where is settled my soulmate.
Is he watching the stars at this very moment like I am?
I wonder how was the universe created.
I wonder how was human being created.
I wonder what are you people feeling in this moment.
I wonder if there is someone who can answer all of my questions.
I wonder if you are wondering the same as I am. Are you?

© 2014 All she wrote


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well well well. What do we have here? Good poem, nice and juicy to see how you made thoughts about life and philosophy. Definetly an interesting subject to write about. The continued use of the phrase "I wonder" makes the poem have a form. So it annoys me to see that one different line. "Is he watching the stars at this very moment like I am?" If you wanted the flow of "I wonder" then use it there too. It looks a wee bit clustered to me in the way, That the verses are all long and complicated. If you want to keep them as they are then maybe just maybe, you could go about doing it like this.

I wonder,
What are people doing at this moment when I'm writing this.
What will I be doing while they are reading this.

I wonder
Where is settled my soulmate.

I wonder
Is he watching the stars at this very moment like I am?

I wonder
how was the universe created.

I wonder
how was human being created.

I wonder
what are you people feeling in this moment.

I wonder
if there is someone who can answer all of my questions.

I wonder
if you are wondering the same as I am.
Are you?

And then make the layout go in the center. It might be worth fiddling around with.
I can see on your profile that you are from Macedonia.
Your english is quite good, but have some hick ups.
The line "Where is settled my soulmate." would sound more proper if it was "Where did my soulmate settle". If it doesn't affect your rhyming it might be for the better.

But all of that aside. I like it and I am going to put it in my library to read later. Keep up the good work love, I look forward to reading the next one.

Posted 10 Years Ago


All she wrote

10 Years Ago

I really appreciate your advice, and thank you ..I'm not that good in english ,but I'm trying to imp.. read more
Tobias Rasmussen

10 Years Ago

you too :) glad to be of help

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 26, 2014
Last Updated on January 26, 2014

Author

All she wrote
All she wrote

Macedonia



About
Who am I?...Is definitely not the right question. Maybe there are no right or wrong questions. Like there are no right or wrong people. We are all here,living in this world,fighting for survival. .. more..

Writing