Get up,stand up!

Get up,stand up!

A Poem by All she wrote

Don't worry my dear.We all felt pain at some point, and it only made us stronger!
Don't cry my dear! You are not the only that got hurt! Everybody did! The only good thing is that with time, all your wounds will get healed.
Don't get scared. Nothing bad happened to you. Simply, you just grew up.
Don't get confused.Many will say to you "This is a war, be prepared to lose a lot of battles...'
But, I will say something different.

Do you remember when you were a child, and the bigger children kept stealing your toys? What did you do then? You fought for them like a beast, right? Well, that is exactly what you have to do from now on as well!
You have to fight for what is yours! It won't be easy, but it's the only way to survive! And if you lose one of the battles, don't give up!Get up,Stand up!Try again and again and again...Just never give up!

© 2014 All she wrote


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on January 27, 2014
Last Updated on January 27, 2014

Author

All she wrote
All she wrote

Macedonia



About
Who am I?...Is definitely not the right question. Maybe there are no right or wrong questions. Like there are no right or wrong people. We are all here,living in this world,fighting for survival. .. more..

Writing