Forgotten

Forgotten

A Story by Jocelyn Saravia (PrincessofDiaries1)
"

An 14 years old Open High School freshman, Jocelyn Saravia, isn't the same person as she was little girl. She's deaf. She had been forgotten, and soon, her true self vanishes as her friends realizes.

"
An 14 years old Open High School freshman, Jocelyn Saravia, isn't the same person as she was little girl. She's deaf, all right. Her former classmates were so close to her in elementary school, however after the final year of J.B Fisher, they split to other road. 

After surviving middle school (See Dork Diaries: Tales from Middle School Loser for filler), Jocelyn finds new feelings for her old friend. But shortly after her alternative high school accepts her, she dislikes that friend. Turning to be "tsundere" to her former friend, Jocelyn had to fake and deceive her friends in order to protect their feelings. However, Jocelyn finds her medical condition, seasonal depression, getting worse. Jocelyn had no choice but to leave her old life behind. 

Could her friend had forgotten her old true self before Jocelyn suffers heartbreak and love/hate relationship issues?

Jocelyn's old joyful and lovable self will vanish as her friends are just realizing this huge secret that she hid from everyone she loved and trusted.

© 2015 Jocelyn Saravia (PrincessofDiaries1)


Author's Note

Jocelyn Saravia (PrincessofDiaries1)
ignore the grammar problems, I am only Deaf and I have problems to translate ASL to English. They are entirely different, and tell me what do you think I need to add.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

65 Views
Added on December 24, 2015
Last Updated on December 24, 2015
Tags: depression, forgotten, heartbreak, high school, lying, broken, truth

Author

Jocelyn Saravia (PrincessofDiaries1)
Jocelyn Saravia (PrincessofDiaries1)

Richmond City, VA



About
I am Jocelyn Saravia, I am just your plain 14 years old girl who loves to write and mostly to read. In Wattpad, I am an author-senpai and Dork Diaries Girl here. Well, anyway. I am MLP, BH6 and XRea.. more..