insecurities.

insecurities.

A Poem by ok jocelyn

she hated her nose and how it would crinkle when she smiled.
he always loved how when she smiled, her nose would crinkle a little on the right side.
she always hated how her thighs would rub against each other as she sat down.
he noticed how while she was sitting down she would stare down and have a little bit of her lip tighten. 
she would look in the mirror without makeup and wonder who could ever love her like this.
he would look in the mirror and wonder how he could win her heart.
-------------
isn't it quite sad that all of these insecurities we have are there for a reason? they are there, so we can find someone who will love them and us; unconditionally. they are there so we can pick them out one by one, but also so someone can pick them up one by one and rid them from our mind; our consciences. but what some people are so scared of, is that no one will make them feel like their insecurities aren't there anymore. but i, for one, feel as if you will know that you've met the right person, if they are able to point out your insecurities, and make them the favorite thing about yourself.

© 2014 ok jocelyn


Author's Note

ok jocelyn
what do you think

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on May 16, 2014
Last Updated on May 16, 2014
Tags: stupid, irrelevant, thoughts

Author

ok jocelyn
ok jocelyn

About
why not more..

Writing
summer. summer.

A Poem by ok jocelyn


1:56 1:56

A Poem by ok jocelyn


who knows who knows

A Poem by ok jocelyn