How to Make Money in College

How to Make Money in College

A Story by McGregor

Immediately a student graduates from high school he or she is usually very eager to join a college or university. One of the reason students why students who have freshly graduated from high school fancy college life is the lifestyle which is usually less restrictive. As is the norm, a less stringent lifestyle is usually coupled with extravagance, and this means that the money that a student possesses is not usually enough. Due to this financial pressure, some students may sometimes start engaging in some activities that the society does not deem morally upright to make some money. Instead of undertaking activities that may put them on the wrong side of the law, there are numerous ways in which students can make some money in the right way.

One job that does not require much hustle is house-sitting for other people. This job only involves staying in somebody’s home and making sure that things are in order when they are not in. It may also include caring for one’s home animals and pets. House-sitting also has added advantages in that at the same time as house sitting one can do his or her stuff comfortably.

Another activity that when carried out well can one someone good financial returns is making of snacks. A student can decide to make snacks during his or her free time and sell them to other students. Other students usually prefer this because of the proximity especially when the snack-shop quite some distance and they would usually prefer something that is close to them.

Running errands for other people is also a way in which students can make some money. In any place, there is always somebody who is willing to pay to have an individual run some errands for them. These tasks are not usually that demanding and may involve doing shopping or grocery and driving a patient to a doctor. One can also simply run errands for people in his or her dorm for a little stipend.

One activity that is very common nowadays and a very lucrative way through which students can make some money in college is online writing jobs on freelancing sites such as Upwork. These jobs only require for one to have a personal computer and internet connection. The advantage of online writing jobs is that it is flexible and one can choose the time he or she wants to carry out a particular task.

Getting temporary jobs when one is in session in the college is also a modest way of making some good money. These jobs include customer service task to a firm, doing data entry and answering phones which are administrative tasks.

In conclusion, there are so many ways in which college students can make money and the ones listed above are just but a few. So it is only through hard work, and one’s initiative that one can make some money.

© 2017 McGregor


Author's Note

McGregor
This post eas written by Johanna. She loves writing and writes articles for assignment writing service. Her work has been approved by many clients and continues to help people in the world of academia.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nursing assignment help is something that most students end up doing when they can't get their grades up in time. But why are these assignments so important, and how does AssignmentHelpShop make them affordable for all! We'll save you from going into debt by providing quality nursing paperwork at prices that won’t break your bank account - no matter what type or length it might be.
https://www.assignmenthelpshop.com/nursing-assignment-help/

Posted 2 Years Ago


TreatAssignmentHelp is the best Programming Language Assignment Help in UK offering solutions to every problem. Try out our expertise in programming language writing help.TreatAssignmentHelp is dedicated to provide online MYOB Assignment Help for students who is perusing degree or diploma courses in universities. We have 24/7 Customer live support where you can discuss about your troubles with our specialized writers. We pioneer the custom writing industry due to the flair and subject expertise of our pool of writers who promise to deliver 100% plagiarism free papers.EssayTypist is leading team of writers to provide Sociology Dissertation Help to Excel in the Academic Career at affordable price. Now, take the top quality writing assistance on the best topics suggested by the certified sociology experts.


Posted 3 Years Ago


Nice post. thank you I watched your video. it is very funny. I want to upload this viseo on my site can you agree with this
abc



Posted 4 Years Ago



2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

802 Views
13 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 18, 2017
Last Updated on December 18, 2017
Tags: college

Author

McGregor
McGregor

Southfield, MO



About
I am Johanna and I am 21 years old. I study at the Business Administration Faculty and I love cooking and writing. more..