How to choose a laptop for writers

How to choose a laptop for writers

A Stage Play by Johny
"

Tips for selecting the laptop for writers

"
If you are a professional writer be it, journalist, Blogger or even novelist, you need a perfect laptop to do the job. In 2018, You'll find hundreds or even thousands of good laptops for writers but You should choose the best one.
To choose the laptop, I'm going to share 3 important tip which you should consider while getting a laptop.
1. Storage Type: Many of us are aware of Hard disk storage type but most of the people aren't still aware of SSD storage which is far better in terms of performance compared to a hard disk. If you have a good budget, then always aim to choose a laptop with SSD.
2. RAM: 4GB RAM is the minimum I would suggest to go for the writers. If you can go for more, then its okay but do not choose a laptop with less than 4GB RAM.
3. Weight: This is an important tip while selecting the laptop for writers. If you are working from home and you don't travel a lot, then the weight of the laptop doesn't matter. If you travel regularly, I would suggest you to for a lightweight laptops only.
I hope these tips would help you choose a good laptop for any type of writers.

© 2018 Johny


My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

45 Views
Added on March 23, 2018
Last Updated on March 23, 2018
Tags: Laptop, Writing

Author

Johny
Johny

Chennai, TN, India



About
Passionate writer more..