Top 5 Essential Features of a Personalized E-Commerce Website

Top 5 Essential Features of a Personalized E-Commerce Website

A Book by JohnSnow471
"

Top 5 Essential Features of a Personalized E-Commerce Website

"

No Chapters


© 2022 JohnSnow471


Author's Note

JohnSnow471
Top 5 Essential Features of a Personalized E-Commerce Website

#1 SEO friendly website
If there is no SEO optimization in the list of online store functions, then this site will not bring profit to the company. And now we will explain why. Without such a key feature as SEO optimization, the online store will not be visible in search engines. That is why SEO optimization is one of the key functions of an online store. When ordering the development of a personalized online store, it is worth mentioning that it is important for the company to further promote the site in search engines.

#2 Company values
Among the features required for an online store, one can single out a simple message to customers on the main page. This is a special design element that is more likely to convert users into buyers. Buyers need to understand the value of your company. At the same time, they do not want to read a lot of text. Such a design function of an online store as the company's core values ​​will be interesting to your customers and easy to understand.

Overloading the homepage with text does not help increase conversions. Long texts discourage users from interacting with your online store in the future. A concise and simple message about the core values ​​of the company to the user is one of the main functions of the online store, which will certainly increase the conversion. But there is another option to tell more about the company. To tell the story of the company, you can select a separate page on the site.

№3 Mobile version of the site
With the development of mobile technology, ordering goods online has become much more convenient. And according to the Statista website, in 2020 the number of mobile device users will reach almost 3 billion. That is why the mobile version of the site is important. Responsive design takes its place in the list of the best online store features. This will give users the best shopping experience on your site, regardless of the device.
If your site does not have one of the most important features of an online store - mobile optimization - you are losing a significant market share. Customers who visit a site without a responsive design on a mobile phone will leave it and are unlikely to return to make a purchase. Now let's explain why. The proximity of objects and the inconvenient arrangement of site elements are more likely to puzzle your prospective buyers. If you want to avoid this, then you simply need a mobile version, as a function of the online store.



#4 Product navigation
When creating a personalized E-commerce site, it is worth remembering such an important feature as navigation through the product catalog.

If a user visits your site for the first time and cannot easily find the desired product, then he probably will not visit it again. Why is it important? In the modern world, users like to quickly and easily find the right products.

That is why such a function of an online store as navigation through product categories should be naively understandable and provide the user with a pleasant and simple experience.

№5 Search for products on the site
For an online store, product search is one of the most important functions. This allows the buyer to easily find the desired product among others. Why is this your company? Let's figure it out.

Very often, sites place the search bar in a prominent place. Due to this, users immediately pay attention to it and look for the right product, thereby increasing the conversion. As a result, your sales increase.

For more information on the features you should have on your e-commerce site, check out https://elogic.co/blog/what-are-the-must-have-features-of-ecommerce-website-design/

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on March 27, 2022
Last Updated on March 27, 2022
Tags: E-Commerce, Website