The best seats on the plane.

The best seats on the plane.

A Book by JohnSnow471


No Chapters


© 2022 JohnSnow471


Author's Note

JohnSnow471
The sky, the plane, the girl... No, no, it's not about the book, and not even about the movie, but rather about the ideal conditions for an airplane flight. And not only for girls, but for all passengers. Agree, for those who often fly, this factor is fundamental, because sitting, for example, in the middle row, squeezed from both sides by “moderately well-fed” fellow travelers, is not very pleasant. Or “get” to the back row, where there may not be a porthole and the chairs do not recline, and the proximity to the toilet (constant movement and other disadvantages) is not conducive to comfort. So, in order to have a great time "on top", you need to know where the best seats are located on the plane. If you know the airline and the exact model of the airliner you are going to fly, look at the site https://seatmaps.com/airlines/ey-etihad-airways/boeing-787/ with diagrams. If your aircraft was not found or you do not have such information, this article will give you general advice. In any case, it will not be superfluous to read, that's for sure. Place near the porthole pros If you plan to sleep, or, say, read, which will require good lighting, then a chair by the window is the best option. Firstly, no one will "squeeze" through your place to his own and will not bother you, and secondly, a wonderful view of the clouds and their bizarre shapes will not let you get bored in case of a short flight. Minuses It is more difficult to get up from such a place, for example, to the toilet. You'll have to disturb your neighbors. Aisle seat pros It is extremely convenient in that you can stretch your legs into the aisle, get up freely, go to the toilet, and also get to the exit a little earlier after the plane has landed. Minuses People and flight attendants with carts will pass near you. They can hurt sometimes. Also, you will have to get up whenever the neighbors want to get up from their chair. These are more restless places. Seats in the Middle - Neutral Seats These are "neutral" places. Combine the pros and cons of the porthole and aisle seats. It is calmer here than at the aisle and it is easier to get up than from the chair by the “window”. But still, you have to let one neighbor through if he wants to go out. And ask another neighbor to stand up if you want to leave. Places located after emergency exits pros They are characterized by the fact that the distance to the next row is somewhat increased, which allows you to pass the time of the flight with great comfort - stretch your legs, stand up if necessary, without disturbing your neighbors. Some types of aircraft do not have a row of seats in front of the seats at the emergency exit / hatch. Minuses Often, airlines, for security reasons, practice leaving these places for people who meet the requirements “a healthy mind in a healthy body” - it is assumed that in the event of an emergency evacuation, such a person will not be confused, will be able to open the emergency hatch and help the staff to evacuate people, but, Of course, not all airlines undertake such a “layout”. In this regard, passengers with children, animals and the elderly cannot be here. Another of the minuses is that the approach to the hatches cannot be blocked with hand luggage. True, it depends on the flight time, at night, alas, you can hardly see anything.

How not to accidentally take the worst places • Study the scheme of the liner on which you will fly, if possible • Check with an airline representative if possible. • Before the flight, decide what is more important for you - to look out the window or the ability to freely get up from your seat, for example, to the toilet • Studying the layout of the salon, choose the best places, guided by the same rules that we have given in this article • Do not take seats very aft, close to toilets, galleys and other technical areas. • Do not take seats that do not recline or are limited in reclining. • Do not take a seat between emergency exits or behind which it is located

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on May 25, 2022
Last Updated on May 25, 2022