The Subspace Emissary: Worlds Collide

The Subspace Emissary: Worlds Collide

A Book by Armando Delgado
"

"Am I on drugs?" Koutarou asked. Two huge disembodied gloves stood in front of him. The teen pinched himself, knowing that he could have been knocked out when he was pushed hard to the ground.

"

© 2020 Armando Delgado


Author's Note

Armando Delgado
To whoever reads this. I want you to give the story a try. If you don't like it then forget this ever existed; if you like the story then read on whenever there is a new chapter. I encourage all readers to comment their thoughts on this story. I'm 13 so tell me if I make any mistakes and give me tips on how to make the story better.

And if you are a video game fan, then your favorite video game character might be in here when the time comes to write their arc. That is if you only like Nintendo characters.

Well, with that out of the way, I humbly ask you to click on the first chapter and give this story a try. (The cover of the story is not mine.)

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on April 6, 2020
Last Updated on April 6, 2020
Tags: Fantasy, Fanfiction, Humor, Young Adult, Adventure, Video Games, Super Smash Brothers

Author

Armando Delgado
Armando Delgado

Laredo, TX



About
Age: Looks like we will never know! Location: Somewhere out there in the world. Occupation: Student, gamer, and writer. Likes in the world: Mainly anything that doesn't involve hurting anythi.. more..

Writing