A Rally of Crickets

A Rally of Crickets

A Poem by Jonny The Savage

The West is rapidly becoming a shadow of its former self in the name of "progress". The level of social engineering is rather incredible when one takes a moment to examine it. For example: Peter Waggett announces that the omniscience of bio-metrics is all but inevitable and we need to embrace it (and the literal Hell that power-hungry madmen will turn Terra into)...to crickets...while saying/doing something politically incorrect will ensure public outrage and private vitriol. What fools...willing to ensure the enslavement of their children and selves, as long as the feel-good nonsense continue indefinitely. How do you respect someone with moral platitudes that inherently destructive to everything around them? I simply cannot to any degree beyond knowing my enemy. It's simply an indefensible position, completely inexcusable to students of history whom seek understanding, and not a narrow confirmation of their world-view.

© 2015 Jonny The Savage


Author's Note

Jonny The Savage
4/6/14

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
Added on September 30, 2015
Last Updated on September 30, 2015
Tags: Dark Age, Truth, Reality, Esoteric, Kali Yuga, Knowledge, Savage

Author

Jonny The Savage
Jonny The Savage

Atlantis, Apple Rock



About
Aesthete, philosopher and scholar first; and a writer, poet and musician second. A rather blunt individual with no regard for dogma or taboo. A curious soul seeking the truth beyond this mortal coil. more..

Writing