Non Serviam Fallaciae

Non Serviam Fallaciae

A Poem by Jonny The Savage

The occult is one of the single most seductive subjects to ever exist; and if people knew what it was really about, I don't think they'd take it so lightly. If it was called "psychology of the unconscious" instead of being, quite literally, Latin for "hidden" - it would be much more apparent why there's so much secrecy. But alas, people don't even know the definition of magic (so I can hardly be surprised!)

If you want to get to the bottom of it all, you'll need to learn the true purpose of dogma; regarding symbol systems. It all comes down to content vs context, because words are little more than tools that change meaning from one epoch to the next; and each invokes a different image in each individual. Imprinting is a well understood concept by this point in time. Even better understood is the power held in secrecy; but I guarantee, the truth has always been available to you.

I will not serve false gods. I will continue seeking to express my art in the purest fashion possible. Whatever the cost, I will seek the truth and present it as plainly as I may. The World of Maya is like a lover who has grown tedious and boring, and I will never understand those who find total fulfillment in a world of illusions. I s'pose if one doesn't know of the Tree or the Wheel; it's easy to become entranced by the Cube. Non serviam fallaciae.

© 2017 Jonny The Savage


Author's Note

Jonny The Savage
7/29/17

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Quite the poem and quite the poet.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Jonny The Savage

6 Years Ago

Thanks for the kind words, good sir.
Last lines are killer. The Occult by Colin Wilson was a like a gateway to pondering all that encompasses the occult. It is terrifying to think our political systems are saturated with some of these ideologies.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Jonny The Savage

6 Years Ago

No problem at all, but it's a 42 hour series from his old radio show The Hour of the Time. If you're.. read more
A.marie.speaks

6 Years Ago

Oh I will definitely check it out! I'm always interested in reading about secret societies and the o.. read more
Jonny The Savage

6 Years Ago

Awesome, thanks! Definitely let me know what you think, if/when you get around to it. I couldn't eve.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
2 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 29, 2017
Last Updated on July 29, 2017
Tags: Dark Age, Truth, Reality, Esoteric, Kali Yuga, Knowledge, Savage, Philosophy

Author

Jonny The Savage
Jonny The Savage

Atlantis, Apple Rock



About
Aesthete, philosopher and scholar first; and a writer, poet and musician second. A rather blunt individual with no regard for dogma or taboo. A curious soul seeking the truth beyond this mortal coil. more..

Writing