Pantacle

Pantacle

A Poem by Jonny The Savage

Without magic; there would be no science. Only foolish minds (the type that regards objectivity as a deity; instead of a practice) have forgotten this. If all it takes is a conman, armed with frippery and sophistry, to change your mind...you will forever lie in the shallows; dreaming of depth!

Those who consider themselves too rational for mysticism are, in fact, not rational at all. They think with half their minds and declare themselves the conqueror of the whole mentalscape! The logic in denying half of your being is not logical in the slightest; if anything, it's madness! Those who can think in no other way are often regarded as psychopaths...and you wonder why those only interested in control have you worshiping their mental prowess? No, the thought has never occurred to you!

If you think that I am speaking from a place without doubts; thou art a fool! I am speaking from a position of Gnosis, whether that word means anything to you or not. I don't care if NO ONE ELSE understands. It doesn't matter any more. Nothing in this Maze of Mirrors does! Any price is worth the Wisdom of The Crown; no force may ever disturb my unyielding Will.

This is my Pantacle, regard it in any way you'd like. It's intended effect will come to pass; regardless. The weakminded children who have come to worship at an altar they know not will be the only ones who find offense in it. But, among them, (at least) one will see the err in their reason; and perhaps trade the Sword for the Wand. But alas, I am offering the Pantacle; not the Cup!

This is an act of magic. Your inevitable disagreement is also an act of magic. Art thou foolish enough to not know "every intentional act is a magical act"? Have you understood that "matter is an illusion created by Will through Mind"? Thou art Will and Perception - nothing more; nothing less. The divine has always surrounded you, but you know it not! This truth is reflected in all things (because all microcosms are representations of the macrocosm; and vice versa) but was put best in a nearly forgotten scripture: "(Gospel of Thomas 113) His disciples said to him 'when will the Kingdom come? (Jesus said) 'It will not come by waiting for it. It will not be a matter of saying 'here it is' or 'there it is' Rather, the Kingdom of the Father is spread out upon the Earth, and men do not see it.'"

© 2017 Jonny The Savage


Author's Note

Jonny The Savage
9/25/17

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

233 Views
Added on September 25, 2017
Last Updated on September 25, 2017
Tags: Dark Age, Truth, Reality, Esoteric, Kali Yuga, Knowledge, Savage, Philosophy

Author

Jonny The Savage
Jonny The Savage

Atlantis, Apple Rock



About
Aesthete, philosopher and scholar first; and a writer, poet and musician second. A rather blunt individual with no regard for dogma or taboo. A curious soul seeking the truth beyond this mortal coil. more..

Writing