Rain's Second Murder

Rain's Second Murder

A Story by JordynKay

She waited patiently, crouching on the low wall. She had hunted this man for months. He was her first paid job and she was nervous… To say the least. She had trained pretty hard… Learned so much… She was ready.

She wanted to feel that rush again, because her loss was eating at her again. And she wasn’t eating. Wasn’t sleeping. She only drank water. And everybody could see that wasn’t enough… She was skinny and pale and looked tired all the time. Which was why she needed this. Needed the feeling of blood. And as her target left the tavern and headed straight for her, she smiled.

She waited until he walked past her, then jumped soundlessly from the wall and elbowed his neck in the spot her teacher had taught her. Her target hit the ground. She was instantly on him, grinning in excitement.

“Hello…” she whispered. He only moaned groggily. She could tell he couldn’t focus on her and she flipped her knife out into her hand. She pressed it against his throat. “I bet you’re expecting me to do it. To take this knife and slit your throat so it’ll be a fast death…” She slid the knife lightly across the flesh of his neck and giggled. “But that isn’t how this works…” She lined the knife up to his mouth.

“First, I have to make sure you can’t tell on me…” She slashed at his mouth, laughing when he writhed in pain and spat the blood at her. She snarled. She leaned closer.

“You want to lose your tongue? Because I can do that!” she spat, digging the knife into his tongue. He let out a scream and she laughed hysterically. He muttered something unintelligible and she leaned down. “But I can kiss it better… If you’re a good boy…” She removed the knife from his mouth, smiling as he looked at her with wide eyes. She put the soiled knife next to his eye.

“I think this will be my favorite part… Then you won’t be able to escape because you can’t see.” He gurgled gibberish and she only shook her head, pressing the knife into his eye till it popped. He screamed, his hands moving to his face. SHe slammed the knife into his hand, pinning it to the dirt.

“Stay out of my way!” she shrieked, quickly getting out two more knives and using on on the other hand. She cried out and moaned in pain and she laughed. “Good boy…” she whispered, grinning and moving to the next eye. He screamed once more, but with less energy than the first time. SHe tilted her head, moving next to his ear. She chuckled.

“Sleepy already?” she asked, lifting the knife into her ear. “Well, then goodnight.” She let her hand fly toward his forehead, the knife killing him with one… Last… Crunch!

© 2015 JordynKay


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow that is something. you are great at writing and i hope that you will continue to write!!!!!!!


Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

JordynKay

8 Years Ago

Thank you very much! I appreciate your review!
Kiba Tripp

8 Years Ago

No thank you for writing it

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

131 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 10, 2015
Last Updated on June 10, 2015
Tags: murder, rain, death, sleep, goodnight, lullaby

Author

JordynKay
JordynKay

About
I love a large variety of things, including writing with my tea in hand, and drawing on absolutely everything, including myself. I also like to watch a bit of anime (Tokyo Ghoul and Ouran High are my .. more..

Writing