Dead Will Take Care Of The Dead Ch.1

Dead Will Take Care Of The Dead Ch.1

A Book by Josheph L. Dewson
"

The start of what I think a good book would be.

"

No Chapters


© 2016 Josheph L. Dewson


Author's Note

Josheph L. Dewson
Tell me if you want the second chapter, I'd be willing to write a story with weekly chapters for you guys if you enjoy it :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a good start to a short, or possibly longer, story. I feel like the second sentence could be broken up a little bit; With constant commas it just drolls on. "I’ve always seen the world differently. Not in the way that we tell stories, or our particular views. Not in our public opinions or the excessive (pursuit of knowledge) need to know more and more. (to what more to explain to others* This was confusing) And especially, what we differentiate right and wrong." That was the only sentence I felt did this as all others felt right and in place. Your theme is a solid concept and has the potential to be something more than what it already is. Take some time and expand on this and I think you'll make something great.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 30, 2016
Last Updated on July 13, 2016
Tags: Supernatural, Dead, Different

Author

Josheph L. Dewson
Josheph L. Dewson

About
I'm a new generation writer Not for seeing the things we do see Not the second side of the argument but the third I don't think the world is a terrible place Just all these people have all the sam.. more..

Writing