Time Keeping Software From uAttend – Keeping Your Payroll Cost Effective

Time Keeping Software From uAttend – Keeping Your Payroll Cost Effective

A Story by Joshua Bloch
"

In order to build a better company, business owners have to keep certain factors in check, especially when it comes to costs and expenditures.

"

In order to build a better company, business owners have to keep certain factors in check, especially when it comes to costs and expenditures. In fact, costs and expenditures can often be the difference between a company’s success and failure. Of course, when it comes to managing these elements, one of the most effective and impactful pieces is employee time and attendance. Today, powerful solutions such as uAttend’s time keeping software systems can help reign in unnecessary payroll costs and cut down on bleeding expenses.  

 

Addressing the Cost of Employee Time & Attendance

 

It is not an easy task to keep track of employee time and attendance, especially if you are using a manual system. When businesses experience growth, the task becomes even more costly and time consuming. The problem can become extra pronounced if an organization is operating with a flextime schedule making it even more difficult to accurately track employee work hours. Biometric time clocks from uAttend can successfully automate your payroll process making the daunting task more like a walk in the park. Imagine saving hours of time and money when processing payroll?  

 

Why Implement an Automated Workforce Management System?

 

By automating their workforce management, small and medium sized businesses can ensure that their operating costs do not unnecessarily spike, and that their employees do not end up consuming their time with attendance supervision and micromanagement needs.

 

Times keeping software systems from uAttend not only ensure the utmost accuracy of employee time and attendance data, but through the use of biometrics they guarantee that employees cannot indulge in time theft or other malpractices that lead to bleeding revenue. All employee punch-in data is recorded in real time and is instantly accessible to supervisors no matter where they are as long as there is an Internet connection. In addition to minimizing costs, time tracking software from uAttend provides invaluable help in complying with employee payroll legislation.

 

The elimination of time theft from your workplace can mean a decrease of anywhere from 3-8% in payroll expenditures, sometimes even more. In addition, automation ensures that there are no human error factors that can lead to problems such as over payments. uAttend’s innovative and robust tracking systems also provide solutions for remote workforce management through mobile tablets and Smart phone applications.

 

If you want to build up a more dynamic and productive workplace, time clocks from uAttend are one of the best options available today to do so! Don’t hesitate any longer �" purchase a uAttend™ Employee Management System today!

© 2013 Joshua Bloch


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

630 Views
Added on June 8, 2013
Last Updated on June 8, 2013
Tags: time keeping software, time clocks, time and attendance, software, time tracking

Author

Joshua Bloch
Joshua Bloch

Carlsbad, CA



About
I am an employee management system expert. more..