A Dead Boy's Journal.

A Dead Boy's Journal.

A Story by JMet

I wake to an awful stench, a smell so grotesque that I could bare it no more. I cover my mouth with one hand, trying not to puke, and struggle to my feet. I look around and realise that I am no longer at home.


“Aw… my head… Where am I? Where is that horrific stench coming from?” I say to myself.


I stand in a valley and what looks like a battlefield...or what was a battlefield. The foul smell that I awoke to, was the sent of rotted corpses decaying in the darkness of night. The full moon casts a magnificent glow this night. But I wishes it didn't. As I stare motionless at the sight of men dressed in armor you would only see in movies and plays, lay still in front of him.


“What's going on?” I say.


I look to see an old man lying still in a pool of blood.


“Hey guy...are you alright?” my voice trembling and heart racing, as I speak those words.


I reach over to turn the body.


“Sir?...” I say.

The word shakes as I speak.


As the body rolls onto its back, I am met face to flesh with the old man's insides turned outside. Brutally ripped out, and his face unrecognizable.


“What the f**k...” I rip my hand back from the corpse.


After seeing such a sigh I couldn't stop  myself from vomiting out what I had for dinner that night. I take a few steps back. When I trip over another body.


“S**t!” I shout as I trip.


The wind is knocked out of me as I hit the ground. I shutter my eyes to keep myself from seeing what I think is another brutally disfigured body.

Written By: JMet

© 2018 JMet


Author's Note

JMet
I'm actually done with this story this is literally where it ends.

I am no professional writer I am mainly writing for fun and merely thought it would be nice to hear opinions from others on my work.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
Added on April 5, 2018
Last Updated on April 5, 2018

Author

JMet
JMet

Guam



About
I'm still typically new. more..