Milan script

Milan script

A Story by Josh Wesey
"

Nm

"
The streets of Milan were literally painted gold as the sun blessed them with its streaks of light. The day was bright and pedestrians strutted along the daily hustle & bustle of the streets and the daily traffic cues of vehicles obstructed the intersections. A cafe stood by the main roads where civilians sat to read the Morning papers. A blonde caucasian with relative dark hair sat on his chair while taking off his dark shades. His wavy, hair shone reflecting the suns rays. His black coat and blue jeans made him appear casual though not too casual as to invent the thought of carelessness onto ones mind.
"What would you like sir?"
A waitress with a dark tint to her skin said. She obviously had a tan which gave her skin a spanish beach tone to it.
"Maria, right?"
She was momentarily stunned . An observed moment of silence.
"Excuse me?"
He didn't look her in the face.
"Its all right. No need to be scared. You've just seen your dad off right? Before coming to work. Great, because I need your help"
She stepped back.
"Sorry I don't know who you are but..."
"Wait!" He cut her off, quickly stood up and glanced towards the rooftops & skyline
" Damn you. Why didn't you attend to me faster? "He asked.
He dragged her by her hair and ran into the cafe. She screamed.
In a split second bullets raced through the cafe's umbrellas and furniture
Civilians screamed.
He dragged her inside the cafe.
"God, what is going on?" She looked damn scared. Her eyes filled with panic.
"You're being hunted down by the military, Did you really think we wouldn't notice your alien arse hiding in Milan?"

© 2014 Josh Wesey


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Added on April 19, 2014
Last Updated on April 19, 2014

Author

Josh Wesey
Josh Wesey

Lagos, Omole Phase 2, Nigeria



About
Poet. I write Short Stories. more..

Writing
Crescents Crescents

A Poem by Josh Wesey