Messiah: A Son's Revenge Part 2

Messiah: A Son's Revenge Part 2

A Story by Layla J Omorose
"

This is part 2

"

Messiah: A son’s revenge part 2


10 years later...

 

He had monitored the house for the last three days. He was so close to achieving his goal that he could taste it. He had waited 10 years for this and he couldn't wait to have his revenge. He studied and learned to ins and outs of the house, learned when the servants came and went. It was now or never. He waited until nightfall, until all the servants were gone or went to bed. Carefully he went around to the back of the house. Quietly he pushed open the door and eased into the house.

The kitchen was empty and quiet. Good. It made it easier for him to get in and get out. His footsteps light as he walked through the kitchen, out the steel double doors and into the hallway. It was quite as he approached the spiral stair case. He listened closely, listened for anything that he might have missed. Nothing. It was quite and not one servant around.

Taking two steps at a time he arrived on the second floor. Where soft sobs caught his attention. His gaze focused on a closed door. Suspicious he crept towards the door, as he did the sobs became louder. He reached, turned the door knob...locked. Cursing under his breath he stepped away from the door. He cursed again before he kicked down the door. Wood splintered and flew around him. He stopped and listened to make sure there were no sounds of approaching footsteps. Nothing. Still quite, he turned his attention back to the broken door. When he did he was shocked still when he saw the little girl run out the small closet and wrap her weak arms around him.

His body tensed as she sobbed into his body. He looked down at her. She could feel the weight of his gaze on her. She brought her eyes to his. As he looked into her youthful face and dark eyes, he felt his anger surge. She resembled his father so much that his hands fisted at his sides with the need to hurt her, just because she was his father's child. He wanted to hate the little human hanging on to him but couldn’t. She couldn't be any older than 9 years old. She was a frail little thing and his heart went out to her.

She was terrified. It was obvious that she had been beaten before she was thrown into that dark space. Her black eyes gave enough evidence of that. Gently as he could he unwrapped her frail arms from around his waist. He studied her, she was trembling. If it was from fear or the cold he didn’t know. Her nightgown was covered in grim and dirt. She looked like a slave child. Her head down she refused to meet his gaze.

"How long have you been in there?" He asked her as softly as he could. He didn't want to frighten her anymore then he already had.

"Three days." Her voice was so low and weak that he barely heard her. In a way he wished he hadn't.

"Three days..." He growled and immediately wished he hadn't. He saw her flinch, taking a tentative step away from him. He cursed himself for his anger.

"I was a bad girl because I didn't clean mommy's room...mommy and daddy locked me in there and said I can come out then I learned my lesson." Her head still down as she gripped the bottom of her nightgown in her hands. Trembling all while she spoke. "I learned my lesson...I won’t be bad anymore...I won’t...I promise...Just don’t put me in the closet again." She sobbed and ran back to him. Her little arms wrapping around his waist again. "I won't be bad I promise."

"Shh." He told her. Kneeling down so he would be level with her. "No one will hurt you again...I promise." He told her as he wrapped his arms around her tiny body. He held her for a moment longer before he unwrapped her arms again, making sure not to hurt her with his large hands. She stepped away from him going back to looking at the floor and toying with her nightgown.

He studied her. She was thin, too thin if you asked him. Her bones could be seen through her skin. Cheeks that were supposed to be full and flush were shallow and pale. She was skin and bones. Her feet were bare against the cold floor. She may have been locked in the closet for three days but she was starved for more than three days.

He wanted to rip his father’s head off of his shoulders. How could his mother have loved a man so cruel?

"Where are your mommy and daddy now?" He asked her softly.

"Mommy is in bed sleeping..." Her gaze traveled to the double doors at the end of the hall. "Daddy is in the basement..." She fidgeted.

"Is there anyone else in the house?"

She nodded her head no.

Good. This just keeps getting better and better. "Look at me." He said softly as he raised her chin, her dark eyes meeting his. "What is your name?" He gave her a soft smile.

"Elise." She said shyly.

He smiled, through inwardly he cringed. She was named after his mother. Who, because of his father's deceitful wife was dead.

"Elise, I am going to talk with your mommy and daddy. I need you to wait for me in the kitchen and when I come back we can get some ice cream...okay?"

She nodded. He rose to his feet.

"Go now little one. I will be right back." With that he watched her limp her way down the stairs.

Once she was out of sight he turned his attention to the doors at the end of the hall. His blood boiled with each step he took towards the doors. He reached for the knob, turned...unlocked. Good. He eased open the door and slipped inside. Closing the door behind him, he flipped the lock making sure that he wouldn't be interrupted.

He looked at the woman lying in the bed. Unmoving and undisturbed by his presence. With light steps he walked over to her bed side and stared down at her. He admitted that she was beautiful in a dark and dangerous way. Nothing like his mother, who had been nothing but caring and giving. Protective of the ones she loved. She would never deceive or harm another for her own gain...unlike the woman he was looking at now. She was the reason his mother was gone. Taken away from him. Because of this woman his mother had been murdered and he would be her revenge.

Coldness consuming his body he grabbed a pillow from beside her. He covered her face with the pillow. Her arms and legs swinging wildly as she gasped for air. She struggled against him but it was useless. Not only did he outweigh her by 100 pounds he also over powered her. Soon her struggles began to cease until she was motionless. Holding the pillow over her face for a few more minutes he made sure she was dead. He tossed the pillow to the side and stared at her open eyes looking up towards the heavens.

He gave a cold smile at the irony. For her there would be no heaven or forgiveness. Half of his mission was complete, he rose from her bed and walked back towards the door. Leaving as quickly as he came. Not bothering to lock the door.

Quietly he crept back down the second floor hall and down the stairs. Taking a moment he glanced towards the kitchen. Through the small glass window he saw Elise and the sadness in her eyes. He felt no remorse or regret for what he had did or for what he was about to do.

He walked through the living room, searching the house until he found the door leading to the basement. Quietly he walked down to the dark basement. Where he found his father sitting behind his desk counting his dirty money.

"Father." The word seeped out of him like a disease.

His father brought his gaze to his and to the man's credit he didn't show any type of emotion. Then again the man was an emotionless basterd.

"See the ghost of my past has finally found me." He said casually as he leaned back in his seat.

"You and I have a score to settle." He said as casually as his father. He hated this man and he was itching to have his father's blood on his hands.

"What is that boy?" His father pushed himself from his seat. Walking around the desk to stand in front of him.

His father was so close he could already feel his blood covering his hands.

"You killed my mother." He growled.

"Your point." His father responded coldly. His father walked close to him. "You always were a momma’s boy. A b***h, just like her."

"And you're dead like your wives." He growled a moment before his words sunk into his father's head and the man roared and tried to attack him.

He dodged his father's advancing attacks. If there was one thing he learned it was that you never attacked in anger. It caused you to make mistakes, letting your rage and anger be used against you. This is what he did to his father. He dodged his father's flying fist, blows that would have shattered his jaw. Then he attacked with his own fist, but his hit landed home each time. Hitting with devastating accuracy. To the lower body, the upper body, the sides, and the face. By the time he was done his father lay on the floor gripping his shattered jaw and broken nose.

"Killing me won't bring her back...she is dead." His father managed to get out as he spit up blood.

"Yes. But you won’t live to see another day." He crouched down over his father. His fury burning deep in his soul. Reaching behind him he pulled out his blade. HIs father's eyes widened.

Victory his mind screamed as he placed the blade to his father's throat. "See you in hell." He said as he dragged the blade across his father throat from ear to ear. Blood splattering in his face and flowing onto the floor.

Standing over his father's paling corpse he felt satisfaction, his mother was avenged and the monster that terrorized them was gone. Laughter erupted from him. A dark and deadly laughter as he kicked his father's lifeless body and exited the basement.

He whipped the blood from his face as he entered the kitchen. The moment he did Elise's eyes locked onto him. She smiled brightly at him and she ran over to him.

"Are we going to get ice cream now?" She asked him happily.

"Yes...but first we have to get you some clean clothes."

"I can go in my room." She went to limp away but he stopped her. She didn’t need any memories of this place. She needed a new start.

"No. I'll buy you some new and pretty dresses."

"OK." She grabbed his hand and he led her outside...

© 2011 Layla J Omorose


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Just a big brother looking after his little sister. Great work!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Aw, i love a happy ending! I'm glad he took revenge against his father and was able to save elise from a similar childhood. Awesome write! ^^

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

257 Views
3 Reviews
Added on April 26, 2011
Last Updated on May 15, 2011

Author

Layla J Omorose
Layla J Omorose

NY



About
Wow, it has been a long time since I last posted on Writer's Cafe. Since my last update a lot of things have happened in my life, some good, some bad and I have been working on getting myself back tog.. more..

Writing
Chpt 1 Chpt 1

A Chapter by Layla J Omorose


Chpt 2 Chpt 2

A Chapter by Layla J Omorose


Chpt 3 Chpt 3

A Chapter by Layla J Omorose