Together Forever Part Deux..

Together Forever Part Deux..

A Story by Juan

What a twisted little girl...I should have shoved her down the steps but she might have enjoyed that. Looking over his new purchase he walks into his apartment, reading the contents on the side of the box as he lets the door swing shut behind him. He takes a moment to recap the bizzare little scenario that just transpired ..

Hey you wanna buy some um cookies? Well hello there,what kind are you selling?.. I dont know? these kinds?... Oh and what are you trying to raise money for?...Huh?..um idk? some cancer, or burn victims or something like that she replys...Well thats not a real good sales pitch and your attitude will certainly NOT help you sell very many for your cause he scolds...Well who cares they have it good anyway...WHAT?! what are you talking about?..Well they get to sit around all day and do nothing and have people take care of them and hell here I am busting my a*s to get money for them! why the hell should I care? lucky b******s, wish i could sit and do nothing. Hey thats not a very nice thing to say how old are you? ..Look you wanna buy some or not? it looks like you really dont need another cookie anyway and Im thirteen.. Um ..I'll take a box ok?.. yeah whatever thanks for supporting your local moochers..Well good luck to you and your uh really fine selling technique there I'm sure your parents are proud of you...

A few steps further he crushes the box with both hands and lets out a heaving grunt...an abrupt thought emerges...two words that in his current state his lips cannot verbalize...

"I'm drowning"

The only words to descbribe the sensation that consumes him, his body robbed of its breath by an unseen force..

On his knees now two feet appear before him, his head snapped back by the yanking of his hair.."What The F**k?" YOU? he thinks to himself...He sees stars for a moment as another painful jab, this one to the face...sends him crashing to his side..a few seconds later the sound of the front door being opened compels him to use the remainder of strength to examine the commotion and now his vision is doubled and tries to focus.."there are TWO of them!" and one holding on to a blunt object..


For the moment his who and why questions remain an inner monologue as an evil olsen twin rushes to his side and shifts a few internal organs with a sharp kick to the midsection,the pain is enhanced by the dragging of his now handcuffed body.They sit him up against the wall and begin to speak to one another..

You know what? you were right,men are dogs wave a box of treats in front of them and they become blind to the world around them,their focus overrun by greed...Yeah all it took was a few words and a box of cookies and you slip right by him...HEY! f**k face, I see you have your bags packed, did you think youd kill our sister and then take a vacation?

With his breath returning slowly he manages to exert a few words"what the hell are you talking about and who the f**k is your sister?" before receiving a painful kick to the head.We used to visit our sister all the time so a few days ago we went to visit her and we found her in a drunken state, bawling her eyes out with a bottle of pills in her hand..she tells us that shes pregnant and that you broke her heart so now she wants to kill herself. He utters the word "pregnant?" only to receive yet another painful "shut up" to the head...Yeah pregnant a*****e!, it took us a while to calm her down but that was the easy part getting her tell us who you were was hard, she kept saying it didnt matter,that you were gone and never coming back. But before she finally passed out we got her to tell us, we looked around her apartment for more information but the only thing we found was a few pictures of you looking alot skinnier.

Once again he he attempts to speak..I'm sorry about your sister but i dont know her, my bags are packed because I just got in yesterday,I was burying my brother a few days ago and now I'm here to..Cut off by the girls voice being almost in a yelling mode, she replys..Did you know she died in a car crash? where were you yesterday when we burried her William?

William? I'm not William, you have it wron...kicked once again this time a few loose teeth..She begins" listen William we had your picture and your name it wasnt that hard finding you ,especially since you only live an hour away"...you drove our sister to her grave and now you deny it!

Blood dripping from his mouth teeth hanging on by the skin he tries to speak without letting the pain get to him.." I'm not William he's my BROTHER!" he died a few days ago im just here to get his things..A quick jolt of pain and darkness....

Voices..and then the pain...he can barely open his eyes, he hears their voices a little clearer now and the pain is worse then before he looks up to see them talking to one another and they notice that he has awakened...With a smile on her face one of the crazy twins says to him "well Williams brother seems like you were telling the truth and this is your brothers place, sorry for the mix up..he sees a glimmer of hope now..She continues.. But since your brother took our sister and hes no longer here you get to feel the pain WE have endured...He struggles to get the words out now in an adrenalin panic that was there before but not as apparent.." My brother died of cancer" ..blood still dripping from his mouth.."How could he be responsible for .... BANG!.... he didnt see the other twin slip by him...
 

© 2008 Juan


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

oh snap! thats all i can say

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
1 Review
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on June 24, 2008

Author

Juan
Juan

Greenfield, WI



About
Some find it disturbing, some find it amusing others are indifferent when they realize that my writing has a bit of fact to it..generally from my own experiences. Most importantly I'd like to say "I w.. more..

Writing
w.i.p. w.i.p.

A Story by Juan


Mass production.. Mass production..

A Story by Juan