Repercussions...

Repercussions...

A Story by Juan

She seeks forgiveness not faith this redhanded angel..Sentenced with the complexities of assimilating into mortal society,The world embraces her faults and welcomes her with open arms..Born out of wedlock and into poverty,5th grade education,child labor laws are not applicable on her behalf...A constant aroma of animal flesh and stale cigarettes accost her nasal cavity every morning....Random beatings of love attempt to siphon her existence away...Her resilience has begun to wear and she can no longer endure this perverse love,so after 14 years on this floating marble she abandons her youth, she is decisive and is in pursuit of adult freedom...3 months and troublesome is an understatement,7 months and deja vu is apparent in the form of love thrashings and spitrit trouncing predators...4 months after her 15th birhtday she finds herself staring at a jaundice,greasy haired lady whos physical anatomy resembles a malnourished 3rd world child with her ribs exposed and her abdomen protruding...The difference being that in a few months that child will perish....but she will bring new life into this world..The assessment abolishes her trance and she shuffles away from the mirror in despair....Unlike food heavier doses of take me away are abundant in liquid, capsule,and powder form...The date rape wounds her but doesnt paralyze her..a momentary lapse of judgement is quickly remedied with a reminder of what her surroundings offer..They come in 3's, lastly..incarceration...the smelling salt to the fighter within her...time progresses..3 playmates for her first born..The only men worth a damn in her life...2 jobs and hustling on the side has kept her offspring and herself afloat..A revolving door of male companionship is all she can tolerate,male dependency is an adversary she rejects...Tainted and trained by the same evils that tried to devour her being, she guides her little soldiers with fierce disciplinary tactics,self perseverance will be instinctive...Their presence will be respected, feared, and loathed in the same breath, Their apocalyptic carnage will be a passionate display of what a woman scorned can produce...Mother earth will reap what she has sown..She seeks forgiveness not faith for the four man platoon she will unleash upon the world....
 
 

© 2008 Juan


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on June 24, 2008
Last Updated on June 26, 2008

Author

Juan
Juan

Greenfield, WI



About
Some find it disturbing, some find it amusing others are indifferent when they realize that my writing has a bit of fact to it..generally from my own experiences. Most importantly I'd like to say "I w.. more..

Writing
w.i.p. w.i.p.

A Story by Juan


Mass production.. Mass production..

A Story by Juan