Scenario 3

Scenario 3

A Story by Juan

 

You say you love me..I hear your word's..word's that are encouraging yet fading with time..You speak of our love in the now, never attempting at our future..leaving a heavy feeling of uncertainty in my heart, your selflessness when tending to my trouble's is unmeasurable..however your reluctance to be intimate in a nonphysical way has been unfair no matter what you say about not wanting to burden me..Lay down your sorrows and open up to me..Let me share in your pain as I have in your happiness..At time's when you hold me I feel so alone, the painful irony of my word's..bouncing off my knight's shinning armor..I see how we compliment each other so well and there is so much to explore between us making for an extraordinary life expierence if we emerse ourselves in one another..Fate has brought us together leaving me no other alternative but to never surrender my heart to anyone but you.."Her last word's resonating a contagious sadness that leaves me in a melancholy mood"..An emerging warmth pours over my face..Like a moth to a flame, I am drawn to her.Her beauty so arousing but the intensity in her words leave room for only one focal point and she is nothing if not verbally alluring.The warmth spread's from my shoulder's to my chest, something begin's to crawl on my forehead and make it's way to my temple..One quick swipe and I realize that it is perspiration brought on by these cruel dream's..Why does she torture me?..Flickering my eye's adjust to the brightness of the sun..I want to tell her how much I desire her but as with the other reoccurring dream's "She" is the only one to speak.I awake to an empty bed as I have in the past and will in the future, I am alone in my reality as well as my slumber.....Is there anyone out there for a self depreciating mongrel?..
 

© 2008 Juan


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on June 24, 2008
Last Updated on June 26, 2008

Author

Juan
Juan

Greenfield, WI



About
Some find it disturbing, some find it amusing others are indifferent when they realize that my writing has a bit of fact to it..generally from my own experiences. Most importantly I'd like to say "I w.. more..

Writing
w.i.p. w.i.p.

A Story by Juan


Mass production.. Mass production..

A Story by Juan