My soul, Her toy...

My soul, Her toy...

A Story by Juan

In and out, my breath is heavy and my lungs are full of exhaustion as I'm leaned over with my hands on my knees, but I cant see myself or anything for that matter because I'm blind at the moment..total darkness, the air is thick and stale with an aroma of mildew lingering in it. It feels like I'm in a sauna and I'm being cooked alive inside and out. The sweat on my skin is just dripping and I'm parched beyond belief, licking my lips as the sweat trickles down on them is disgusting but also the only way to keep them and my tongue from drying and falling off...

I've tried to lean on something a few times but there is nothing material in this pitch black world other than the ground.I realized a while back that I was naked..a sound similar to a whales moan pierces the blackness..I begin to run again even though I dont know in what direction it came from and where I'm going...the sound of my skin slapping, bone thumping bare feet echos around me and the rocky ground reminds me of the seaweed at the beach as I slip and slide with the occasional unpleasant toe stubbing or jab to the tender area of the foot (unwanted acupuncture) at it's worse.

Stumbling and falling with fear as the sole motivation allows me to endure the contusions...once again I stop to try and catch my breath this time I cant stand anymore and crumple to the smooth and jagged quarry beneath me, a gasping sound escapes my lips..

Gradually about two inches or so of a hot fluid traces the rim of my figure and I feel like a street slayed silhouette about to be washed away in a humid summer rain. A wail of agony echoing in the distance encourages me to proceed forth in this insufferable heat. My skin is now synchronized in a choir-like fashion and every pore on my body is like a tiny mouth singing a chorus of pain.

I turn to crawl on my knees when I bang my head, startled I throw my arms up in a futile attempt at self-defense only to find a ceiling of lumpy , hot, wet flesh above me. I drop to the ground shocked and try to scurry away when I slam into a wall of the same flesh behind me..what seemed like a mix of endless blindness and an equilibrium shortage in a tightrope domain has now become a coffin of flesh as I feel its embrace tighten, forcing me to lay flat on my stomach and squirm in fear. Disappearing with the same quickness it came leaving me out of breath for a moment...

A few seconds laters I hear the screeching sound again louder and more feminine this time, with the scream came the flesh once again squeezing me and pushing me forward... the aching pressure of its pitbull clamp and the comfort of its clutch tapering off, on again off again..more howling and more constriction...

A miniscule light ahead emerges..soon a cool breeze and a little more light...more screaming and more crushing , louder and louder till my ears feel like theyer going to bleed a river... my body feels like a wet rag being twisted and drained of access mositure... without a warning the light is blinding and cold and the sound is no longer an issue as the world has gone mute now....

I feel death disengage its grip of me as I take in the intense light.....
 
 

© 2008 Juan


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

195 Views
Added on June 26, 2008
Last Updated on August 16, 2008

Author

Juan
Juan

Greenfield, WI



About
Some find it disturbing, some find it amusing others are indifferent when they realize that my writing has a bit of fact to it..generally from my own experiences. Most importantly I'd like to say "I w.. more..

Writing
w.i.p. w.i.p.

A Story by Juan


Mass production.. Mass production..

A Story by Juan